BY STARWEST BOTANICALS #65 in Starch

Bring home the scent of lavender with an organic Starwest Lavender Dryer Bag. Toss a dryer bag in with your laundry to bring a relaxing and soothing scent into your home. Can you imagine sleeping in a field of lavender or would you like to experience your children sleeping deeper with the smell of lavender in their bedding? Freshen your linens and clothes with a Starwest organic lavender dryer bag today. Each bag will last up to 10 cycles in the dryer and then the lavender will make a great carpet air freshener just open the sachet and sprinkle on your carpet before vacuuming. Stores cannot keep Starwest organic lavender dryer bags on their shelves! see more...

Cassidy C.
Torrington , CT
My favorite scent! Earth friendly and a must have if you have a large family and care about the health of our world. I highly recommend one for every home! And lavender is such an awesome aroma theraphy!
Thalita V.
Jacinto City, TX
Decorator Expert Level 2
Just for being organic this product has many points with me. These dryer bags are amazing. Só por ser orgânico esse produto já tem pontos comigo. Essas dryer bags são muito boas.
Ashley Sue B.
Raleigh, NC
I have bought a lot of my herbal products from Starwest Botanicals for the last several years. True herbalists will tell you that not all companies are equal. Starwest has an exemplary reputation of you need to buy herbs for medicinal purposes. As far as lavender goes, these are dryer bags and clearly won't be interested. Still, the quality is fantastic. The scent lasts and is known to relax people. Plus this is natural -YAY (I love this company!)! I actually just hang then I'm my closet to keep things smelling special, and to waft into the bedroom to help aid sleep.
Marlene C.
huron, ca
Starwest botanicals are the best. I have used these and they work awesome. I prefer this than the dryer sheets you usually get at the store
Alma R.
Arvin , Ca
They are very good quality I love them I have been using them for a long time they only have one con and it is that sometimes they do rip
carmine m.
Mountain Top, PA
I love using these for my underwear and bras. Anything that's more delicate I put in these. The make the clothes smell great!!
kaitlyne t.
Benson, NC
Leaves a fresh long lasting sent all day! Would highly recommend. A hint of lavender with each move you make. Truly lovely!
Madison B.
San Diego, CA
Decorator Expert Level 3
I love lavender anything! These natural lavender dryer bags smell amazing, last a while and keep my clothes smelling
Fresh
Kati B.
Starkville, MS
This smells amazing and is great for your laundry. It is really good if you have sensitive skin because it is organic.
Maritza b.
west seneca, NY
Decorator Expert Level 2
This is great to leave your clothes smelling like Lavender all day long. It's a nice soothing scent they are reusable
Laura W.
Where do they sell this product?
molly k.
Is it a truer lavender scent or the really fake scent?
Karina P.
Elkhart , IN
How long does the scent last?
Carrie S.
Placerville, CA
Decorator Expert Level 3
is this better for the environment than conventional dryer sheets?
Brooke M.
Charleston , SC
I've been looking at a few different brands of dryer bags. How long does the scent last in one dryer bag? How many drys?