BY STARWEST BOTANICALS

Botanical Name: Camellia Sinensis (Item #: 401065-01)Kosher Certified by Kosher Certification Services see more...

• What exactly is oolong tea? Is it a healthy type ? 5 Answers
  • This is loose leaf right? Similar to teavana? I love loose tea. 6 Answers
  • What does this tea taste like?4 Answers
Del Marie G.
Durango, CO
One of my favorite loose leaf teas. It tastes great and has caffeine for energy. It's also incredibly beneficial to health of the body. It is packed with antioxidants (more than most teas) which help with mood, longevity and weight loss because it boosts your metabolism a lot.
jamesha  g.
As a child, my godmother used to give us this every morning along with a great breakfast, then I thought why do I need this tea,but my grades were excellent and I was able to focus a lot more, just a pinch of sugar and this was delicious!
Kim C.
As an avid tea drinker, I think Oolong is one of my favorites! It's not overpowering, but with a sweet subtle flavor to keep you going!
Gicelle G.
The oolong tea it's great, you ca drink all you want during diet periods, I'm a repeaters consumers, I like the taste
Kate B.
Broadview, MT
Oolong is by far my favorite tea! it's not as strong as black tea but it has its own distinct flavor.
Natalie V.
Sandown, NH
I love oolong tea. I love grabbing a book, fuzzy socks and this tea and just relaxing all night.
Olga S.
Roseville , CA
Oolong tea is one of my favorites, it's very mild. Easy to brew and easily enjoyed cold or hot
Gabriela A.
OOLONG TEA IS SO GOOD!!! This tea is everything!!! It's very smooth and rich and amazing!
Audrey O.
I love this stuff I drink it at night and in the mornings makes my body feel great
Ashley P.
Mchenry, IL
Absolutely love oolong tea! Such a good tea to sit down at night and relax with.
Andrea B.
Mascoutah, IL
This is loose leaf right? Similar to teavana? I love loose tea.
Makayla T.
Ann Arbor, MI
What exactly is oolong tea? Is it a healthy type ?
MARQUITA J.
What does this tea taste like?