BY STARWEST BOTANICALS

Botanical Name: Camellia Sinensis (Item #: 401065-01)Kosher Certified by Kosher Certification Services see more...

• What exactly is oolong tea? Is it a healthy type ? 5 Answers
  • This is loose leaf right? Similar to teavana? I love loose tea. 6 Answers
  • What does this tea taste like?4 Answers
Del Marie G.
Durango, CO
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite loose leaf teas. It tastes great and has caffeine for energy. It's also incredibly beneficial to health of the body. It is packed with antioxidants (more than most teas) which help with mood, longevity and weight loss because it boosts your metabolism a lot.
jamesha  g.
As a child, my godmother used to give us this every morning along with a great breakfast, then I thought why do I need this tea,but my grades were excellent and I was able to focus a lot more, just a pinch of sugar and this was delicious!
Kim C.
Foodie Expert
As an avid tea drinker, I think Oolong is one of my favorites! It's not overpowering, but with a sweet subtle flavor to keep you going!
Kate B.
Broadview, MT
Oolong is by far my favorite tea! it's not as strong as black tea but it has its own distinct flavor.
Gabriela A.
Foodie Expert
OOLONG TEA IS SO GOOD!!! This tea is everything!!! It's very smooth and rich and amazing!
Olga S.
Roseville, CA
Foodie Expert
Oolong tea is one of my favorites, it's very mild. Easy to brew and easily enjoyed cold or hot
Ashley P.
Mchenry, IL
Foodie Expert
Absolutely love oolong tea! Such a good tea to sit down at night and relax with.
Gicelle G.
The oolong tea it's great, you ca drink all you want during diet periods, I'm a repeaters consumers, I like the taste
Natalie V.
Sandown, NH
Foodie Expert
I love oolong tea. I love grabbing a book, fuzzy socks and this tea and just relaxing all night.
Jeneia P.
Foodie Expert
I love oolong tea it's really good for the body and just makes me feel good
Andrea B.
Mascoutah, IL
This is loose leaf right? Similar to teavana? I love loose tea.
Makayla T.
Ann Arbor, MI
What exactly is oolong tea? Is it a healthy type ?
MARQUITA J.
Foodie Expert
What does this tea taste like?