Add a Photo

By STARWEST BOTANICALS
#18 in Herbal Supplements
Cleanses the system by promoting the flow of urine and also aids kidney and bladder function.
Margaret W.
Margaret W.

I ordered this from Amazon to make a pregnancy tea. It doesn't give much of a flavor. However, now I'm using it in a tea for allergies, and it's great when I add fresh lavender, a fresh mint leaf, and some raw honey!
Claire S.
Claire S.
Chehalis, WA

I use this product when I'm having sinus issues and it really works. It helps with hay fever symptoms by being a natural histamine and antiinflamitory. I brew it like a tea and drink it without adding sugar.
Lacey W.
Lacey W.
Evansville, IN

Hannah D.
Hannah D.

I've never been one for tea but these leaves don't actually infuse much flavour. I find it's the perfect natural remedy to a sore throat and blocked up sinuses. Not sure if there's better or worse, but it's good at what it claims to do!
Asha d.
Asha d.

I have been suffering from chronic bladder infections for the past 5 years, would this product possibly help in prevention? Thanks!
Hillary S.
Hillary S.
Kansas City

I've been thinking about ordering this product. Does it come in a re-sealable package or do you need to transfer it to another container?

Join Now