MakeupSensationail
Starter Kit Pink Chiffon Plusieurs Produits

Starter Kit Pink Chiffon Plusieurs Produits

by Sensationail

Starter Kit: L Impara Led included?. Permanent enamel, perfect nail apply in minutes, dried in seconds and lasts up to 2 weeks without descamaci ?? n without springing or discolor. 10 complete manicures.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Starter Kit Pink Chiffon Plusieurs Produits!
krisha B.
Virginia Bch, VA
As someone who does their own nails, switching from regular polish to gel was a time saver and such a great idea!!! I love how my nails don’t chip so easily and that curing the polish under the LED light dries them instantly! It cuts my nail time in half and they last twice as long!!
Ruby H.
Starter Kit Pink Chiffon Plusieurs Produits uploaded by Ruby H.
Purchased at: CVS
Highly recommend! I’ve been using this product for awhile now and has come in handy during the pandemic!
Nichole F.
Gainesville, GA
Purchased at: Target
Okay, so I bought this. I got home was excited to use it! Forst time doing gel polish at home with a uv/led lamp. It said to base coat, cure 30sec, gel polish, cure, then top coat, cure. But everytime I would cure for 30sec it didnt ever dry!! I literally had to go 90sec just to do the next coat!! Then of course I messed them up and had to redo them. But I just dont think the lamp is that good! And it's really tiny. I might end up returning this product. Not very satisfied!!
Vanessa C.
Philadelphia
I wish the gel polish came bigger but still a good value comes with everything you’ll need to get started! Easy to use and follow I use this twice a week!
Leslie S.
Murfreesboro
Sensationail is the best at home gel nail kit I've bought. It's easy to do at home and they last at least a week.

Looking for your answer?