StarTech Startech Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter with USB Audio

This Startech Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter with USB Audio is suitable for use with all HDTVs. No software is required with the DisplayPort HDMI adapter. Startech Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter with USB Audio: USB audio pass-through to HDMI cable Supports HDTV resolutions up to 1080p No software required

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of StarTech Startech Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter with USB Audio!
How would you rate this product?
4 years agoChannelview , TX
So at first i loved this product it does the job i won't lie , but I've bought a total of 3 already because the wire always comes off of the adapter head. So it need to be better made .
4 years agoPresto, PA
I love this for connecting my computer to my TV! My boyfriend and I use it to watch movies on Plex all the time!
2 years agoAGADIR
My name is Mohamed Creator of MohamedVlogs, a blog evaluation website that focuses on mobile technology and related accessories. I would like to inform you that I have satisfied the requirements of your options. I will promote your website and review your product to 45,700 followers on my Youtube channel as well as I will promote this on my Facebook page contains nearly 7,000 users. Good news !!!! I will post your website and review the product on my Facebook page for FREE! YES for free What are you waiting for? Strike me now and enjoy the promotion with me. Best regards, if you need any additional information, I would be happy to
provide my mailing address and contact me.

. Thank you for your time

Mohamed Abrache
my email address: [email protected]
provide my mailing address and contact me.

. Thank you for your time

Mohamed Abrache
my email address: [email protected]
a year agoSousse
أنا أحب هذا لتوصيل جهاز الكمبيوتر الخاص بي بالتلفزيون الخاص بي! صديقي وأنافة مشاهدة الأفلام على Plex في كل وقت!