StarTech Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Video Adapter Converter - White

StarTech Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Video Adapter Converter Connect video sources with mini displayport to HD displays or projectors using the StarTech Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Video Adapter Converter. This adapter converter makes Mini DisplayPort compatible with your existing HDMI enabled display or projector. With its plug-n-play feature, you can use it instantly without installing any software. Plus, it ensures that video signals are delivered in their highest possible resolution so you can enjoy full HD 1080p videos in stunning quality. Purchase the StarTech Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Video Adapter Converter now! What It Is And Why You Need It: Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Video Adapter Converter; connects devices with Mini DisplayPortto HDMI enabled display or projector Plug-n-play feature; offers easy setup without installing any software Supports PC resolutions up to 1920x1200 and HDTV resolutions up to 1080p; delivers high-quality video signals var ccs cc args = ccs cc args []; ccs cc args. push(['mf','Startech']); ccs cc args. push(['pn','MDP2HDW']); ccs cc args. push(['lang', 'en']); ccs cc args. push(['market', 'US']); (function () { var o = ccs cc args; o.push([' SKey', 'c181b9f6']); o.push([' ZoneId', 'f3467ad5c6']); var sc = document. createElement('script'); sc. type = 'text/javascript'; sc. async = true; sc. src = ('https:' == document. location. protocol? 'https://' : 'http://') + 'cdn. cnetcontent.com/jsc/h.js'; var n = document. getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; n.parentNode. insertBefore(sc, n); })();

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of StarTech Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Video Adapter Converter - White!
How would you rate this product?
2 years agoGainesville, FL
I use this to connect my Surface book to my outdated projector. It allows me to stream whats on my computer directly to my projector. Definitely worth the 10 dollars I spent.
4 years agoRochester, NY
Absolutely love this. In our bedroom we don't have our PS4 hooked up so we use this so we can play Hulu or Netflix on our laptop and with this cord, it shows up on the TV! Perfectly clear picture. We've never had any issues.
4 years agoEnterprise, OR
Well, I would like to stream some music to start but I am sure movies or shows would be something I would be interested in too, would really like to stream some audio books too.
2 years agoStone Mtn, GA
This is a great tool to keep in your home. If I am ever looking to stream a movie or something from my computer to the t.v it makes it super convenient .
2 years ago

If you agree to my order this

I hope you will send me in  this email gmail : [email protected]

To take the address
2 years agoAGADIR
My name is Mohamed Creator of MohamedVlogs, a blog evaluation website that focuses on mobile technology and related accessories. I would like to inform you that I have satisfied the requirements of your options. I will promote your website and review your product to 45,700 followers on my Youtube channel as well as I will promote this on my Facebook page contains nearly 7,000 users. Good news !!!! I will post your website and review the product on my Facebook page for FREE! YES for free What are you waiting for? Strike me now and enjoy the promotion with me. Best regards, if you need any additional information, I would be happy to
provide my mailing address and contact me.

. Thank you for your time

Mohamed Abrache
my email address: [email protected]
provide my mailing address and contact me.

. Thank you for your time

Mohamed Abrache
my email address: [email protected]
a year agoSousse
أنا أحب هذا لتوصيل جهاز الكمبيوتر الخاص بي بالتلفزيون الخاص بي! صديقي وأنافة مشاهدة الأفلام على Plex في كل وقت!