BY STARTECH #10 in Streaming Devices

StarTech Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Video Adapter Converter Connect video sources with mini displayport to HD displays or projectors using the StarTech Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Video Adapter Converter. This adapter converter makes Mini DisplayPort compatible with your existing HDMI enabled display or projector. With its plug-n-play feature, you can use it instantly without installing any software. Plus, it ensures that video signals are delivered in their highest possible resolution so you can enjoy full HD 1080p videos in stunning quality. Purchase the StarTech Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Video Adapter Converter now! What It Is And Why You Need It: Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Video Adapter Converter; connects devices with Mini DisplayPortto HDMI enabled display or projector Plug-n-play feature; offers easy setup without installing any software Supports PC resolutions up to 1920x1200 and HDTV resolutions up to 1080p; delivers high-quality video signals var ccs cc args = ccs cc args []; ccs cc args. push(['mf','Startech']); ccs cc args. push(['pn','MDP2HDW']); ccs cc args. push(['lang', 'en']); ccs cc args. push(['market', 'US']); (function () { var o = ccs cc args; o.push([' SKey', 'c181b9f6']); o.push([' ZoneId', 'f3467ad5c6']); var sc = document. createElement('script'); sc. type = 'text/javascript'; sc. async = true; sc. src = ('https:' == document. location. protocol? 'https://' : 'http://') + 'cdn. cnetcontent.com/jsc/h.js'; var n = document. getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; n.parentNode. insertBefore(sc, n); })(); see more...

Tanner J.
Gainesville, FL
Techie Expert Level 1
I use this to connect my Surface book to my outdated projector. It allows me to stream whats on my computer directly to my projector. Definitely worth the 10 dollars I spent.
katie c.
Rochester, NY
Absolutely love this. In our bedroom we don't have our PS4 hooked up so we use this so we can play Hulu or Netflix on our laptop and with this cord, it shows up on the TV! Perfectly clear picture. We've never had any issues.
Amy B.
Enterprise, OR
Well, I would like to stream some music to start but I am sure movies or shows would be something I would be interested in too, would really like to stream some audio books too.
Ellen P.
Lithia Spgs, GA
Techie Expert Level 1
This is a great tool to keep in your home. If I am ever looking to stream a movie or something from my computer to the t.v it makes it super convenient .
Arlys M.
Ogden, UT
I haven't tried this product. But i do need one. Wondering where i can posibly get it
Saadani A.
Techie Expert Level 3
This is the best product !! Great

I love all the products of this company if you allow me to
review this product I would be grateful to you

I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my
videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet
and on time The same help the company promote and my page in facebook

If you agree to my order this

I hope you will send me in  this email gmail : wanibiha111@gmail.com

To take the address
Mohamed A.
AGADIR
Techie Expert Level 4
My name is Mohamed Creator of MohamedVlogs, a blog evaluation website that focuses on mobile technology and related accessories. I would like to inform you that I have satisfied the requirements of your options. I will promote your website and review your product to 45,700 followers on my Youtube channel as well as I will promote this on my Facebook page contains nearly 7,000 users. Good news !!!! I will post your website and review the product on my Facebook page for FREE! YES for free What are you waiting for? Strike me now and enjoy the promotion with me. Best regards, if you need any additional information, I would be happy to
provide my mailing address and contact me.

. Thank you for your time

Mohamed Abrache