StarTech 3m White Mini DisplayPort to DisplayPort Adapter Cable - M/M

StarTech 3m White Mini DisplayPort to DisplayPort Adapter Cable Provide a dependable connection between your device and display with the StarTech 3m White Mini DisplayPort to DisplayPort Adapter Cable. This handy adapter cable features a Mini DisplayPort (male) connector on one end, and a DisplayPort (male) connector on the other, so you can connect any Mini DisplayPort-compatible laptop to an HDTV, monitor, projector, or any equipment that uses a standard DisplayPort connection. Grab the StarTech 3m White Mini DisplayPort to DisplayPort Adapter Cable right away!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of StarTech 3m White Mini DisplayPort to DisplayPort Adapter Cable - M/M!
How would you rate this product?
4 years ago
Great product and has a nice long cord for when you are far away from your phone.
4 years ago
It is really good ... Great price ... Works perfectly fine .... I like it ...
It is really good ... Great price ... Works perfectly fine .... I like it ...
Fast and capable of doing business. no lagging connections smooth interface
Fast and capable of doing business. no lagging connections smooth interface
2 years agoAGADIR
My name is Mohamed Creator of MohamedVlogs, a blog evaluation website that focuses on mobile technology and related accessories. I would like to inform you that I have satisfied the requirements of your options. I will promote your website and review your product to 45,700 followers on my Youtube channel as well as I will promote this on my Facebook page contains nearly 7,000 users. Good news !!!! I will post your website and review the product on my Facebook page for FREE! YES for free What are you waiting for? Strike me now and enjoy the promotion with me. Best regards, if you need any additional information, I would be happy to
provide my mailing address and contact me.

. Thank you for your time

Mohamed Abrache
my email address: [email protected]
provide my mailing address and contact me.

. Thank you for your time

Mohamed Abrache
my email address: [email protected]
4 years ago
What a great alternative to paying a cable TV bill! We just hooked one of these up to our ipad and TV and - voila! Using these streaming cables you can watch virtually anything you want, including TV shows and local news!
4 years agoMississauga, ON
This gets the job done - there really isn't much else to say about it. Great price as well - you really can't go wrong!