BY STARSKIN

Wake up your skin with Leading Man, Starskin 's energising face mask. Made with vitamin rich coconut juice, this easy to use mask contours closely to the face to deliver a complex of rejuvenating panax ginseng, wrinkle smoothing adenosine and redness reducing beta glucan, for refreshed and close up ready skin. Starkskin Leading Man face mask Refrigerate the unopened sachet for 10 minutes before use to enhance the energizing and cooling effect. Gender: Male. Age Group: Adult. Leading Man face mask see more...

Ellie P.
I’ve heard that all these work really well all my friends use very effective recommend to use again I love the packaging it meet my expectations bc I usually don’t like certain things and maybe would buy again
Fanta J.
Brooks
It really works I can't believe it when I used it i thought that it was not going to work like they said and I was for a really good price . It could've been better I would recommend this to people .