Stars Above™ Women's Cozy Plush Sleep Cardigan

Sometimes your sleepy ensembles just need a little something extra. This is where the Cozy Plush Sleep Cardigan from Stars Above™ comes in. Its open-front design makes it easy to layer over your pajamas, and the plush construction cuddles up to your skin with luxurious softness. Pockets on either side carry your essentials for quick and easy access, and you’ll love the longer length that hits above your knee for extra coverage and comfort. Whether you’re slowly easing into your day or winding down for the evening, this cardigan turns your pre- and post-sleep routine into nothing but a treat.

Where can I buy one of these?
Start your review of Stars Above™ Women's Cozy Plush Sleep Cardigan!
Naomie V.
Youngsville, LA
I have two of these from Target and I absolutely adore them! Sometimes I want to wear something over my PJs that’s not a robe or a sweatshirt- this is where these cardigans are the best. So smooth and don’t have to do anything special in the wash. Perfect for cool days
Michelle P.
I got this as a Christmas present and am in love with it! It is SO soft and cozy. Perfect for lounging around in! Sadly Target is all out or I would have gotten another color as a backup. Totally worth every cent! Would reccomend and repurchase if they had it!
Wanda N.
Wow wow wow!!! This cardigan is EVERYTHING! When I heard someone say it was comparable to Barefoot Dreams my interest was piqued. I have several BFD sweaters & I love them because they're soft & don't irritate my skin but I don't love the price. Needless to say this was love at first touch! This cardigan is buttery soft. It's as soft or, dare I say, SOFTER than my BFD sweaters. It doesn't shed & it's warm but not suffocating. While this is categorized as sleepwear, I find it appropriate to wear outside. It's been perfect to throw on during walks or running errands. If I was back at the office I'd keep it at my desk. For now it's been my go to for WFH. It runs a bit large & can stretch out a bit after prolonged use. If you want a fitted look consider sizing down. I've washed it a couple of times & besides holding up well it's also still just as soft as the first day. In closing, this has been my favorite recent purchase for the upcoming colder months. If Target sold clothes in this material year round I might never again spend money on Barefoot Dreams. If they expanded this line to bottoms (joggers, etc) it would be a dream come true. My daughter has begun "borrowing" this cardi from me because, in her words, "It's SO soft, SO warm and SO cozy it feels like a hug!" I concur! We now call it the "hug sweater." If you need a hug, grab this cardi!
Heather C.
Fayetteville, NC
At first, I thought the cardigan was a little itchy but after a wash with fabric softener it’s much softer and cozy! Perfect for nights on the couch in pjs or early mornings running around to get ready for the day! Price point was great too!