Skin CareFacial SkincareFace OilGLAMGLOW
Starpotion Liquid Charcoal Clarifying Oil

Starpotion Liquid Charcoal Clarifying Oil

Shop GLAMGLOW Starpotion Liquid Charcoal Clarifying Oil at bluemercury. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com

What part of your skin are routine do you use this? After cleansing or after moisturizing?
Where do you use this ?
Is it good for allergic skin?
Start your review of Starpotion Liquid Charcoal Clarifying Oil!
Paige S.
Philadelphia, PA
Starpotion Liquid Charcoal Clarifying Oil uploaded by Paige S.
Really impressed with this face oil. It says it’s a clarifying oil and that is exactly true. I was nervous bc thicker oils always clog my pores no matter what the product says it will do. With that being said, this is a thick, black oil. Make sure you shake enough before using. I use 4-5 drops and press into my skin after toner at night time. The product is a little too thick for me to use in day time. The best part is that it’s also hydrating while it is clarifying. This oil may have super powers!
Desiree R.
Carrollton, TX
Starpotion Liquid Charcoal Clarifying Oil uploaded by Desiree R.
Absolutely love Glamglow Starpotion oil! Keeps my face super hydrated and moist while not too greasy feeling. Smells amazing. I prefer to apply this before my make-up, it creates an even look as I apply foundation. This product is also great for right out the shower or right before bed. Love this, will continue to buy! Starpotion Liquid Charcoal Clarifying Oil
Tania E.
Purchased at: Macy's
Well.... I LOVE ALL THE GLAMGLOW PRODUCTS!! so this review may be biased 😁 I take care of this charcoal oil as if it was made of 24k, after I wash all the supermud mask I apply generously (6 or 7 drops) in my face.. I cannot express how much this oil has helped me improve my melasma problem.. the only con is the smell, it smells like cooking Starpotion Liquid Charcoal Clarifying Oil oil.
Nicolette R.
Starpotion Liquid Charcoal Clarifying Oil uploaded by Nicolette R.
I really enjoy this product. I’ve had it for a while & would use it sporadically but never really stuck with it because I never saw instant results & I couldn’t get over the fact of putting oil on my face that was already breaking out. Since we’re in quarantine, I figured I’d really give it a shot because if something went terribly wrong, at least no one would really see it. I’m glad I gave it that chance. After a week of using it every morning after washing my face & using toner, my face is finally cleared up. You can visibly see the blackheads rising to the surface. I am definitely adding this to my everyday regime permanently. I will say the texture is hard to get used to at first, the oil is pretty thick & is black until rubbed into your skin. Once the oil finally dries/sinks in, your skin feels great, although it does take awhile to do so. All & all, would buy again although it is a little pricey.
Emmanuel H.
Rochester, NY
Starpotion Liquid Charcoal Clarifying Oil uploaded by Emmanuel H.
I’m absolutely obsessed with this Clarifying Oil. I recommend it to all of my friends and family. My face has felt amazing ever since I started using this. Definitely go purchase this if you’re looking for a great face oil that doesn’t leave your skin oily!
Kaitlyn L.
E Patchogue, NY
I absolutely loved this at first I was like oh no my face looks all greasy but it dried up and looked amazing all day
Jenissa D.
Hesperia, CA
This product is okay it left my skin irritated cause it’s sensitive so I wouldn’t buy it again but I think this brand should have sensitive skin products because my face turned a little red.
Lindsay G.
United states
If I could give this zero stars I would! Surprisingly enough it didn't seem to do a whole lot on my dry skin and unfortunately it clogged my pores! Had higher hopes for glamglow products but they just do not seem to work with my skin type.
Claire L.
Arlington, VA
This product is so moisturizing and leaves your face GLOWING. I've also noticed a significant decrease in random breakouts. It's nice to just put it on before running errands or before bed. I would just comment on the bottle/packaging itself - for a pretty expensive product, you'd think they could make it in a bottle keeps the product... in the bottle. When traveling with this product, I put it in its own plastic baggie to keep it from getting all over everything else, because it does.
Freya P.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
I recently had the opportunity to try a sample of this & OMG IT IS MAGIC! My skin has never looked so good! I applied it as the last step of my nighttime skincare routine & I woke up to the softest, smoothest, most supple, glowing skin! It clarifies congested pores & gets rid or redness too! Starpotion Liquid Charcoal Clarifying Oil
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Enid G.
Rowe, MA
il y a 2 ans
Desiree M. il y a 2 ans
It absorbs completely. My skin never feels oily after using it, just really soft. It also works great for acne.