BY STARMARK

StarMark Treat Dispensing Chew Ball - Medium/Large The new intermediate size Everlasting Fun Ball falls in line between the current large and medium Everlasting Fun Ball. It is made from the same virtually indestructible material and holds nearly a cup of food inside. Measures 3.5 inches diameter see more...

• I been looking for a new toy that stays outside and that my dogs ...1 Answers
  • Does dog love it or are there better options 1 Answers
Alison W.
Alison W.
This worked well for my lab mix. Large enough for her to play with, and not too difficult to get the treats out, like other treat balls I've tried.
Kimberly m.
Kimberly m.
Cheektowaga
My puppy just loved this toy. He enjoyed trying to get the treats out we all had fun with him playing with it and him jumping around barking at the toy
Briana J.
Briana J.
Pet Lover Expert
My dog destroyed this ball in minutes! I'm not sure why this is listed in cat toys, maybe they make ones for cats too. But if your dog destroys toys and bones quickly and easily this probably isn't the toy for you
Adrienne B.
Adrienne B.
This product is actually pretty large, about the size of a softball, and intended for dogs! My border collie loves it! We use it for snacks and for meals. It does take a bit of time to pack the kibble into the toy but it is worth it! It is also easily cleaned. Highly recommended!
Anthony D.
Anthony D.
Mount Clemens, MI
I been looking for a new toy that stays outside and that my dogs will love to play with all year around. I was wondering how well it will hold up to weather conditions and my pet playing with it since they are a little hard on toys.
Shereen A.
Shereen A.
Youngstown , OH
Pet Lover Expert
Does dog love it or are there better options