Starmark RubberTuff Treat Ball Dog Toy, Medium

by Starmark

Starmark RubberTuff Treat Ball Dog Toy, Medium

Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 1.00 x 1.00 x 1.00 Inches

Animal Type: Dog

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Starmark RubberTuff Treat Ball Dog Toy, Medium!
7403 Oneida road, Wonder Lake IL.
These are really awesome toys, I have a large dog and this Rubbertuff treat ball is tough enough for him to play and chew and for me to throw and kick and it still hasn’t been destroyed! I love that you can put treats inside and that will keep them busy trying to get them out, it’s a lot of fun to watch so get your camera ready because you can get some really cute pics! I really like this toy so much because I know I’m getting my moneys worth and we go through a lot of toys in this house so it’s nice to see one last. I highly recommend that every dog big and small have a tuff toy like this! 🐾🐾🐾