StarMark - Everlasting Treats For Smaller Dogs - 2 Pack

by Starmark

Features: Treat your dog to snacks he is sure to enjoy. Everlasting Treats can be eaten alone or inside our Everlasting interactive toys for challenging chewing fun. Made from natural ingredients without plastics or polymers and completely edible. Dental ridges help keep teeth clean and healthy. Wheat, corn, soy free.

How do these work? How are they even everlasting? What are they made out of?
Do these leave little pieces on the floor?
It's really going to depend on your dog's age and size. So I bought these for my puppy who is a Great Dane. Inside the toy he generally eat then within 5 or so days. Now he's just a puppy. When he grew up and I started giving him the larger ones it takes him about a day or 2 to eat them both out of the toy. For smaller older dogs it might take 5 or more days. They seem to love them though.
Start your review of StarMark - Everlasting Treats For Smaller Dogs - 2 Pack!
York, PA
When my dog was a puppy he loved these! They kept him busy for a few days but Everlast they did not. I normally.get them at petsmart they are generally on sale. Alittle expensive but my dog seems to love them even today as an adult. I still buy then so I'd recommend then but if your dog is an active chewer don't expect then to last for long.
Plain city , Oh
My little Pom loves these. We have the silicone toy that these get inserted into. He could lick and paw at it for hours and still barely make a dent in the treat itself.
Telford, PA
All of my dogs LOVE these! I get this specific size for my 11lb schnoodle. She goes to town on them for hours. They are a great treat and toy. I would recommend them for any dog!
Montoursville, PA
Purchased at: Chewy.com
Keeps my dog busy for hours. It’s a little difficult to shove into the little plastic toy but once it’s in there- it’s good to go
Bethany, OK
Little picky poochie was not a fan. She sniffed it and nudged it back at me. Rejected. I was pretty bummed over it
Las Vegas, NV
I Have 2 Pomeranians and they get so entertained with these treats.. They do last a long time.,,
This is KEY. The treats are delicious and helps stimulate my yorkie intellectually.
Lincoln Park, NJ
Great treat for my little Yorkie. It was the perfect amount and she enjoyed it
Great treat for my little Yorkie. It was the perfect amount and she enjoyed it
These are the best. Keeps my dog busy for a long time. Helps clean her teeth.
These are the best. Keeps my dog busy for a long time. Helps clean her teeth.
Palmview, TX
My Pomeranian likes these treats and the bacon ones i recommend for your dogs
My Pomeranian likes these treats and the bacon ones i recommend for your dogs
Ask a question to the Influenster community...