BY STARMARK

Features: Treat your dog to snacks he is sure to enjoy. Everlasting Treats can be eaten alone or inside our Everlasting interactive toys for challenging chewing fun. Made from natural ingredients without plastics or polymers and completely edible. Dental ridges help keep teeth clean and healthy. Wheat, corn, soy free. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Michael H.
York, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
When my dog was a puppy he loved these! They kept him busy for a few days but Everlast they did not. I normally.get them at petsmart they are generally on sale. Alittle expensive but my dog seems to love them even today as an adult. I still buy then so I'd recommend then but if your dog is an active chewer don't expect then to last for long.
Samantha A.
Plain city , Oh
My little Pom loves these. We have the silicone toy that these get inserted into. He could lick and paw at it for hours and still barely make a dent in the treat itself.
Ashlee K.
Telford, PA
All of my dogs LOVE these! I get this specific size for my 11lb schnoodle. She goes to town on them for hours. They are a great treat and toy. I would recommend them for any dog!
Emmaleigh M.
Bethany, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Little picky poochie was not a fan. She sniffed it and nudged it back at me. Rejected. I was pretty bummed over it
Susie A.
Las Vegas, NV
I Have 2 Pomeranians and they get so entertained with these treats.. They do last a long time.,,
Maggie G.
Lincoln Park, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Great treat for my little Yorkie. It was the perfect amount and she enjoyed it
Ann P.
Palmview, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My Pomeranian likes these treats and the bacon ones i recommend for your dogs
Nicole H.
These are the best. Keeps my dog busy for a long time. Helps clean her teeth.
Shawna G.
Montreal
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves these he stays busy for so long with it its great for when i have to work i can give it to him while I'm gone and hes happy
Katelyn G.
durban
My pomeranian love this. He enjoys chewing it. It has met my expectations. I would definitely recommend this
Christine V.
Raleigh, NC
We just bought an Everlasting Treat Bentoball at Petsmart (for dogs under 15 lbs). How long did the treat last for your dog?
Michael H.
York, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
It's really going to depend on your dog's age and size. So I bought these for my puppy who is a Great Dane. Inside the toy he generally eat then within 5 or so days. Now he's just a puppy. When he grew up and I started giving him the larger ones it takes him about a day or 2 to eat them both out of the toy. For smaller older dogs it might take 5 or more days. They seem to love them though.
Valerie M.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Do these leave little pieces on the floor?
Lauren G.
Riverview, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
How do these work? How are they even everlasting? What are they made out of?