StarMark - Everlasting Treats For Larger Dogs - 2 Pack

by Starmark

Features: Treat your dog to snacks he is sure to enjoy. Everlasting Treats can be eaten alone or inside our Everlasting interactive toys for challenging chewing fun. Made from natural ingredients without plastics or polymers and completely edible. Dental ridges help keep teeth clean and healthy. Flavors available: Chicken, Liver, Vanilla Mint, Barbeque, Veggie Chicken (wheat free and vegetarian), and Wheat, Corn, Soy Free.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of StarMark - Everlasting Treats For Larger Dogs - 2 Pack!
Des Moines, IA
These are great. I buy multiple at a time to keep on hand to pop into the Everlasting round treat toy and my Bulldog just loves these. They don’t upset her stomach which can be sensitive since her surgery. And these are too pricey compared to other “toys” or “treats” that don’t last as long. I usually only put one disc in her Everlasting toy just so they aren’t devoured in under 2 days.