BY STARMARK

Star Mark Everlasting Treat Ball for DogsThe Everlasting Treat Ball can be filled with food, Every Flavor Treats or any snack your dog enjoys and then capped with one or two Everlasting Treats (one included, additional sold separately). Everlasting Treats can also be inserted upside down or into the center cavity of the ball for more challenging play. Dishwasher safe in the top rack for easy clean up. Completely free of latex, vinyl, and phthalates. If your dog is a strong chewer, we recommend selecting the larger size. Tough, puncture resistant materials are virtually indestructable. Special design allows the Treat Ball to roll and wobble on its own. see more...

Megan M.
Des Moines, IA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This English Bulldog cannot get enough of this treat toy! I’ve had this treat toy for over 4 years and it’s had 2 bulldogs chewing on it. It’s strong and durable and keeps my Mabel super entertained! The chicken flavor discs are refillable and you just pop one on each side and it can last for days. I can’t believe how long it lasts when I compare it to other super cheap toys. This is worth the money. She even likes chewing on it without the discs in it!
Jackie C.
I got one of these for my super-chewer lab. It was about $20 at petsmart which is high for a treat. The center edible piece was gone in almost 10 minutes, but it turns out my dog loves playing with the outer ring. It's actually her favorite toy now. I haven't even bought refills for the treat part because she just likes to play with it.