Starmark Everlasting Treat Ball

by Starmark

Star Mark Everlasting Treat Ball for DogsThe Everlasting Treat Ball can be filled with food, Every Flavor Treats or any snack your dog enjoys and then capped with one or two Everlasting Treats (one included, additional sold separately). Everlasting Treats can also be inserted upside down or into the center cavity of the ball for more challenging play. Dishwasher safe in the top rack for easy clean up. Completely free of latex, vinyl, and phthalates. If your dog is a strong chewer, we recommend selecting the larger size. Tough, puncture resistant materials are virtually indestructable. Special design allows the Treat Ball to roll and wobble on its own.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Starmark Everlasting Treat Ball!
How would you rate this product?
Palm Coast, FL
Purchased at: PetSmart
Keeps my dog occupied for about 20 minutes. She ripped through the rubber on one side the first time I gave it too her. The treats aren’t very long lasting but they work for a little while. Still love her kong the best.
Fort Worth, TX
I've got 2 powerful chewers that usually demolish any toy within a day. This particular toy has lasted almost 2 years now. They're pretty pricey but definitely worth the investment!
Tahlequah, OK
I don't consider my pup a hard chewer but she had this "everlasting" chew out and devoured in less than 30 minutes. She has taken longer to eat a simple edible nylabone! Maybe she's a smart one, but it didn't take her more than 15 minutes to get it out of the ball, and well from there it was just a matter of chewing it down. Mine is a 10 pound mutt, but I'd be worried about larger dogs and the shape of this treat. If your dog tends to swallow without chewing, I'd advise against these. The treat is very hard and round. It would be easy for a large dog to swallow and potentially choke. Once I determined I wouldn't be repurchasing the treat, I gave my pup the ball to play with. Even that lasted only a day before getting destroyed.
Des Moines, IA
This English Bulldog cannot get enough of this treat toy! I’ve had this treat toy for over 4 years and it’s had 2 bulldogs chewing on it. It’s strong and durable and keeps my Mabel super entertained! The chicken flavor discs are refillable and you just pop one on each side and it can last for days. I can’t believe how long it lasts when I compare it to other super cheap toys. This is worth the money. She even likes chewing on it without the discs in it!
Campbell, CA
LOVE this product, and so does my dog. He will sit and chew on it for hours if there is a treat in it, to the point where his chin is soaked in drool. A little gross but it keeps him happy and engaged in something rather than barking from boredom or pacing around the house.
Windermere, FL
The product is ok. Just ok. My dogs didn't really like it and really gave up on it after 5 minutes each. Even after removing the treat and give them the treat only didn't inspire them too much. All and all, it ,may be good for some dogs but it wasn't for mine
Spanaway, WA
LOVE this product! Keeps my dog entertained for hours. She loves it a ton without a treat but she can't put it down when there is a treat in it! Makes it super great for when you're watching a movie or if I just need to keep her entertained.
My dog does chew on this even without having a treat in it, but the ruse of it being indestructible is a bit far fetched. My dog managed to chew through the pieces on the back where you can put more treats in. It has held up well so far, but I would not buy it again.
I personally was not a fan of this product. Neither of my dogs could figure out that this was a treat and even when given to them directly, couldn't figure out how to chew on it. I would not purchase again.
NEW YORK
Purchased at: Chewy.com
My dog loves this. It keeps him occupied and beats the boredom for a few hours. He likes the flavor of this and enjoys biting the rubber.