BY STARMARK

Starmark has an everlasting goal to keep pets happy in their homesby improving the relationship between pets and Pet Parents. Theirentire system of safe, effective and useful solutions is designedto stimulate the mind and body. Reward your pup with Starmark TreatDispensing Chew Ball, a tasty, stimulatory treat! Provides hours ofmental stimulation Rolls, bounces and floats in water Virtually indestructible Dispenses treats or kibble Nutritional Adequacy: Feed as a treat. This product isintended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only. Material: Elastomer Caution: With all chew products and treats, pets shouldbe supervised as no product is completely indestructible. Piecessmaller than the mouth may present a choking hazard. When wet, treats may stain fabric and upholstery. see more...

Buy on PetSmart
Maria B.
Indianapolis, IN
Initially, I liked this product. My dog didn't seem to be destroying it within minutes, which is always a good sign. I came home from work later that night, and she had chewed it in half and her toe was stuck in the hole that comes on the toy. She wasn't hurt or anything, but she couldn't get it off of her toe herself. For dogs that are very destructive, this toy won't stand up to their chewing.
Elizabeth M.
Westport , MA
Pet Lover Expert
This is one of the very few toys my dog can't pull apart! I don't know what it's made out of, but it's amazing. Hours of entertainment with just playing fetch or putting treats in it!
Michelle P.
Fort Worth, TX
These are great balls. All my dogs are intense chewers and manage to destroy most of their toys. We got these about 1 year ago and they are still in perfect condition even after daily play. Great item.
Nancy W.
Herndon, PA
These drive my dogs crazy. They love them, but they have a heck of a time getting those treats out. Hours of entertainment, and not just for them
Derian G.
Roswell, GA
I love this brand! Unlike tennis balls my dog can't chew through this ball! It's amazing and keeps her occupied for hours!!
Hannah B.
Toledo, OH
I love this ball because unlike most other things my dog can't destroy it so it's lasts a long time.
Alexis C.
Geneva, IL
My dog really likes this! However the plastic on the ball seems to stretch out a bit over time making the treats easier to come out.
Kelsey A.
Syracuse , NY
Pet Lover Expert
My puppy is an aggressive chewer. This ball and other toys by this brand keep
Her busy for hours on end.! We love them
Know My Stuff R.
Richmond Hill, NY
Triple Crown Everlasting Fun Ball For Dogs Medium. My Cocker Spaniel will ignore all other toys or just destroy them except for these pet balls. We have tons and each time I go out I bring another home, but I love to spoil her sometimes I find the mother load wheres she stashed a bundle but it's cute.