StarMark Everlasting Dog Treats Small Vanilla Mint

by Starmark

Features: Treat your dog to snacks he is sure to enjoy. Everlasting Treats can be eaten alone or inside our Everlasting interactive toys for challenging chewing fun. Made from natural ingredients without plastics or polymers and completely edible. Dental ridges help keep teeth clean and healthy. Flavors available: Chicken, Liver, Vanilla Mint, Barbeque, Veggie Chicken (wheat free and vegetarian), and Wheat, Corn, Soy Free.

Is this okay for puppies?
Do these help with bad breath and are they good for big and small dogs
How many of these are you supposed to give to your dog? I never know how much is too much or too little so I give them out kind of sporadically, I want to make sure I don't give too much because I dog sit and I would never want to overfeed someone else's dog.
Start your review of StarMark Everlasting Dog Treats Small Vanilla Mint!
Hawthorne, CA
My dog loves this. He eats them all the time and they're good for him. I love my dog so much so I want the best for him that's why I buy. If I were you I would buy these. I hope this helps.and yes I would buy this again for my dog.
Grove City, PA
These are really everylasting if placed in a star mark treat holder! The tire works best!! Love them and so does my 75 pound pup! Worth the price
Glenview, IL
My dog lives this insert for his star mark chew toy. It's yummy and lasts them a long long time. Toy part is very durable
Great treats. My dog loves them so much its insane. Finally somethinh she is always willing to eat.
Tallahassee, FL
My dog has not the best smelling breath so these treats really help her. She loves them!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...