Starmark Everlasting Dog Treat in Veggie Chicken

by Starmark

Features: Treat your dog to snacks he is sure to enjoy. Everlasting Treats can be eaten alone or inside our Everlasting interactive toys for challenging chewing fun. Made from natural ingredients without plastics or polymers and completely edible. Dental ridges help keep teeth clean and healthy. Flavors available: Chicken, Liver, Vanilla Mint, Barbeque, Veggie Chicken (wheat free and vegetarian), and Wheat, Corn, Soy Free.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Starmark Everlasting Dog Treat in Veggie Chicken!
Woodford, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have a pit bull who chews EVERYTHING. No matter the toy or treat we give her she chews it up. the only other toy that has lasted is the black edition kong, which is literally tire material. This product is so strong that she hasn't been able to destroy it yet and she's had it about a month. I also like that the treat inserts are strong enough that she doesn't just get to eat it two minutes after I give it to her. Great Brand!
Des Moines, IA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are great. I buy multiple at a time to keep on hand to pop into the Everlasting round treat toy and my Bulldog just loves these. They don’t upset her stomach which can be sensitive since her surgery. And these are too pricey compared to other “toys” or “treats” that don’t last as long. I usually only put one disc in her Everlasting toy just so they aren’t devoured in under 2 days.
Burnet, TX
awesome treat that my pup likes alot i have to rebuy it all the time cause he always loses it but its super great that i dont even mind
Onsted, MI
My puppy couldn't be happier to have these as a treat, i will keep buying them. Especially seeing as she loves chicken