Starlooks Starbox

by Starlooks Starbox

Is it worth doing? I always wanted to try to do something like this plus I love getting new stuff in the mail are there full size products? Or mostly lil same sizes ?
How much does this box cost?
How much is this?
Start your review of Starlooks Starbox!
How would you rate this product?
Annapolis, MD
Really cute, love it
Really cute, love it
Yakima , WA
Impressed. I love it
Impressed. I love it
Cambridge, ON
I really like the quality of these products they're not cheap by any means but definitely not of the best quality. if you're looking to start getting into subscription boxes it could be a fit if you don't have any sensitivity to make up. Mind u some of the stuff I still use like the eye shadows. Customer services not the greatest. I had this subscription for almost a year but canceled it. I no longer get this box
Edmonton, AB
This was one of my favorite subscription boxes. While some people had issues with the fact that they are "repackaged", I never did. Its a great value, you get full-size products that are good quality, and it gives you the chance to try new items that you never would have bought on your own. If I didn't have such a stash of makeup, I would still be subscribed.
Dutton, ON
This makeup box is not really for me. I wouldn't use all the products they give each month, and therefore it's a waste of money to spend each month. I received a palette that was nice, but the colours were not that wearable.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...