Starlooks Starbox

by Starlooks Starbox

Is it worth doing? I always wanted to try to do something like this plus I love getting new stuff in the mail are there full size products? Or mostly lil same sizes ?
How much does this box cost?
How much is this?
Start your review of Starlooks Starbox!
How would you rate this product?
Chicago,IL
I love the idea of monthly beauty products being delivered. However, I didn’t like the amount of money I had to pay every month when I didn’t even like half of the products. There were only 4 small products in my box and they were not good quality.
Blaine, Mn
Starlooks Starbox is a monthly subscription service with a bonus two Starboxes on your birthday month. It's comes with 4-5 full size Starlooks brand makeup. The makeup varies between face, eyes, lips, and even body. Starlooks also posts a monthly lookbook of the surprises you will receive in the same months box. It's fun to guess what's on the model and what you will receive. I enjoyed getting the Starlooks subscription for the first few months. It really helped my (makeup) collection grow. However, it's either a hit or miss when it comes down each product. I completely dislike the eyeshadows. Too much fallout in the pan and not enough color payoff (even with a good primer.) I don't really like their eye pencils as well. Not a lot of staying power there. However, I love their gel pots, tender glosses, and blushes. It's a great subscription to get to know the brand and to stock up on your makeup. The product quality varies. Most of it is okay to good. Some of the products are rather poor in quality. It's worth the sub though.
O Fallon, IL
Starlooks Starbox uploaded by Melissa M.
Ive had a love hate relationship with Starlooks. I was paying for the $17 subscription, getting the same products over and over, I was so upset I was on the verge of canceling...then they announce they are changing their format to $12 "look books" so I figured I would give them a chance before I cancelled for good. And OMG, the look books were phenomenal!!! Now after about 5 months, they've gotten rid of the look books (why, I will never know) and are now trying a different format. It's been pretty good so far but we will see how it continues. Their products are amazing. One Christmas we got a $100 15 pan pro palette...and it's one of my favorite palettes ever. Just wish their subscription side was a little more consistent.
Tigard, OR
I have been with Starlooks since November of 2013 and I LOVE their Starbox program. They send full sized only products from their own line for 15$ (+ship) a month. My experiences with their beauty products is that they really are higher quality and I am in serious love with their pigment powders, gem pencils, and tendergloss lipsticks. They also have a stellar referral program (you don't just get "points" for a referral, you ACTUALLY get extra makeup with EACH one!) and now they have a loyalty program where if you subscribe for 3 months in a row they give you a free "box" (for me this month that "box" was $35 to spend on their website with NO MINIMUM purchase!) No other beauty box program does this and I think they do it fabulously.
Dallas, TX
I love the star looks starbox! I've been subscribed for over 2 years and a majority of the makeup I wear these days is all Starlooks brand! Most of their products are amazing quality and so easy to use and remove. My favorites are their eyeliner, particularly the black gel eyeliner with their eyeliner brush. I"M OBSESSED with it! Hands down better than the Mac one that dries out and it more tough. Even my makeup artist loved it! They have some great lip colors and liners that don't dry your lips out and are super soft. Their eyeshadows are really great as well although every now and than some of them don't come out as pigmented as I would like. But overall, this gives me a monthly new makeup fix and is sooo affordable!
Rogers, AR
This is one of my favorite subscription boxes I receive. It is under $20 and the make-up is amazing quality. The packaging is very sturdy and solid and the products have amazing formulas. Starlooks lipsticks are the best of the lipsticks I own and the ones I reach for day-after-day. Also Starlooks is strictly cosmetics so you don't get products you don't want. I am hooked for life...
If you are a makeup junky like me, and have high end makeup in your beauty cases, then this subscription box is for you! I pre-paid for the 3 month subscription, cost around $53 dollars shipped, and I received over $200.00 worth of items in these last 3 months! I received a 15 Eye Shadow Palette, a Cream Eyeliner Pot, the New Cream Eyeshadow Pot, Pigment, 4 lipsticks, and a headband. If you figure out the math, less than $6 each. The Eye Shadow Palette alone sells on their site for $99.00, by far the most for your money and not sacrificing quality at all (better than some name brands sold in beauty stores)! And their customer service is by far the best I ever received from any retailer!
Monroe, NC
I found Starlooks a few months ago and have been SO impressed with the Starbox! The fact that they give you 3-4 FULL SIZE products to try is truly unbeatable. The shipping is always really fast, despite the fact it is going from CA to NC. I have never been disappointed with my box! Great quality for the price. Beats down Birchbox ANY day!
New Windsor, NY
I am a current subscriber of Starlooks Starbook and have been for a few months now. I am loving all of the boxes so far and have received some great products that I have incorporated into my every day makeup routine. The products are all from the Starlooks brand and the lip liner is extra creamy (my favorites) So far I have not had a product I did not like. I suggest this subscription for anyone looking for a change. It runs me around $17 for S&H to New York.
Grant, MI
Starlook's Starbox is my favorite subscription box. I think I use more products from this subscription than any other sub. I really love their blushes! I think the price of the box ($15+shipping) is great for trying out their products. I don't think I would pay full price for their makeup, but the Starbox is always a great value. The fact that they send you a free birthday box and have referral and loyalty bonus' really sets them apart in my mind!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...