BY STARLOOKS

Starlooks
  • "Overall, comparing to other subscription boxes this one has a selection from only one prbrand." in 5 reviews
Emily B.
Brighton, MA
I use the starlooks eyeliner. The liner is a liquid pen on one side and a fun stamp on the other. While I really don’t use the stamp (it’s a star) very often in my everyday life I absolutely love the liner. It is easy to put on, thin controlled line, smooth, and long lasting. I even have a hard time taking it off at the end of the night which isn’t really a bad thing. I wish they made this product without the star end because I just want the regular eyeliner. Definitely love this product!
Becca T.
This eyeliner is definitely one of a kind! It has a felt tip eyeliner on one side and a fun little black star stamp on the other (kind of reminds me of Kat von d's face tattoos). I don't use the stamp very often but the regular eyeliner itself is great! It's super long lasting and doesn't smudge easily. Also the felt tip makes it so simple to create a perfect wing in seconds! I would recommend this!
Symantha D.
Conway
I have only received the Rivetre eye pen and star stamp in my Ipsy bag, but I’m in love. It glides on so smooth, and I can use the star stamp to create different looks. I will definitely be purchasing this again.
LueAnne A.
Gallatin, TN
I received a Starlooks lipstick in “Vin Petillant” with my Lip Monthly bag. It’s teeny and cute. I like the the color and the shimmer. it goes on smoothly and isn’t too creamy or dry. I’m not sure how much it costs. But I’d love more like it.
Sarah N.
I don't like liquid eyeliner, specifically because they tend to be watery, not pigmented enough and smudge easily. However, I did try this out and while I still can't pull off a wing with liquid liner, it did look good! I'm not one to stamp stars on my face, but I'm sure that's a fun little feature for some. This would be perfect for the festival season makeup bag!
Paty S.
I got this in my August Ipsy Glam Bag and I wanted to love it so much but it just didn't work for me. Maybe it was the color, I can't tell if its brown or black but to me it's a weak black and it seamed a little watery. I like a dark thick black type of eyeliner. I gave it three stars because I did like the felt tip application part and the cute little star stamp. I don't know when I will use the star stamp but my daughter sure liked it.
Raven M.
I received a eyeshadow cream in my Ipsy bag and I have to say I love how pigmented this eyeshadows is. It lasts all day and it goes well with any look. This eyeshadow dries very fast and can weather any storm.
Yesenia E.
Pomona, CA
I first received the amazing Starlooks Luxe Eye Pen eyeliner about two years ago in my ipsy bag. I used it until it dried up, I immediately felt the urge to order it and realized they had an eyeliner subscription on their website. Not only is that super convenient but it gives you the option to have a liner pen  delivered every 1, 2, 3, or 6 months! And the best part is that by having the subscription you pay $10.07 vs $19.00!!
Mary F.
college Station
I received the Starlooks Revetre Lux Eyeliner Pen in my August Ipsy bag. The star stamp at the end of the pen is super cute and really fun to use! The eyeliner portion isn’t as long lasting as I would have liked but it is easy to use and does look great for a good amount of time. Overall, great product and really cool idea!
Jessica S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Starlooks luxe pen has a great pigment and long-lasting color. I opened the side that had a star and felt like a dumpster stripper before I even put it on. Will always use the pen, will never use the star.
Jennifer F.
Burley, ID
What is your favorite Starlooks product? I LOVE the eyeliner and the bronzer!
Bree S.
Ballston Spa, NY
How are the lipliners? I've heard mixed reviews.
India H.
Antioch, TN
Is this expensive?
tabetha T.
How much is the starlooks box and how does the subscription work?
Taryn B.
Kennett Sq, PA
Is it worth it? How/what do you get? What is the price? Could you recommend others to me?