BY STARKIST #8 in Seafood

StarKist® Tuna Creations® Zesty Lemon Pepper Lightly Marinated Premium Chunk Light Tuna.
80 calories per pouch.
Single serve.
Perfect on tacos & salads. see more...

• Does this taste good?2 Answers
  • Besides slada what do u like using you tuna with? 4 Answers
  • Does anyone know where they sell these besides target? An...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Char D.
Hudson
Guys this is so good 😊! The lemon pepper flavor is subtle and just right ! Only added salt and pepper to it but barely needed that. I gave it a three out of five because when I opened the packet it was kinda dry so I add to add a little water because it definitely needed it! But besides that has 18g of protein , can’t beat that .
Hanna A.
Delicious! Filling! Easy to grab and go! I love taking these pouches for a quick and easy lunch. As a teacher on the go, I have to have something like this that’s fast and delicious as well as filling. Paired with a spinach salad and you’ve got a fantastic and healthy lunch!
Kay B.
Ellisville
This product is so good that it usually never makes it to the table at our house! Many times I will go to grab it to make a salad for the family dinner and it’s gone! My family will sit and eat it straight from the pouch. The added flavoring makes this perfect for a family meal or just eating by itself.
Lynn B.
This is convenient for lunch. There isn’t much in the packet. The flavor was just ok. I won’t buy it again as I prefer my own seasoning. It isn’t expensive. I probably wouldn’t recommend this product. Most stores sell it.
Lauren D.
I love these tuna packets! They are so easy to grab for lunch or a quick snack. I usually use them for sandwiches or put them on top of a salad. This flavor has a very light lemon taste and definitely peppery!
Dianna G.
Yum! This is my favorite seasoned tuna, so I’ll snag this up on sale or with a coupon at my local grocery store. It has a nice simple lemon flavor, which I’ll spread on crackers for a high protein packed lunch!
Melissa W.
Cleveland, GA
I eat this by it's self or on a salad or with some rice. It's so good. The price is a little high unless you find them at Kroger 10 for $10. Cheap easy lunch and a way to save money. They have other flavors but this is my favorite.
Veronica B.
Palmview, TX
Aside from the 18 g of protein this is delicious you can enjoy it with a salad sandwich or crackers zesty lemon and black pepper flavor is to die for. Healthy on the go package.
Megan W.
I love these pouches. They are super quick and convenient for a snack on the go. It's perfect for taking to work so you don't have to stand over a sink and drain the juices, and you don't need to add any additional seasoning. The lemon pepper flavor is one of my favourites.
Paulina F.
I eat this on my salad all the time! 80 calories, 18g of protein and only 1g of carb! Plus it retails for around a dollar a pouch... I have stocked up and this is my favorite flavor (lemon pepper) to eat on a homemade garden salad and you don't even need dressing because this tuna packs a flavor punch. So so so good!
Natasha l.
Superior, WI
Could you guys maybe add a bacon flavor ?
Ieesha H.
Lithia Spgs, GA
Besides slada what do u like using you tuna with?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Does this taste good?
jennifer g.
Pico Rivera, CA
Does anyone know where they sell these besides target? And also which are the best flavors?:)