BY STARKIST

Contains 1 Ranch, 1 Lemon Pepper, 1 Sweet & Spicy, and 1 Hickory Smoked. see more...

• What's your favorite thing to make with these? 2 Answers
Dawn F.
Bullhead City, AZ
I love these tuna packages! I buy the variety packs from Amazon using Amazon Prime for monthly deliveries. I eat these tasty tunas over brown rice almost daily for lunch. I highly recommend these if you need a quick and easy meal on the go or when you don't want to cook at home.
Michaela T.
Las Vegas, NV
My husband loves these! He loves to take them for lunches because they are super easy to put together with a sandwich. He loves all the different flavors they have. And they are pretty healthy.
Claire O.
I would highly recommend these flavorful tuna packets for someone who needs an in between meal snack! They are great for on the go & fill you up! The offer amazing flavors & I personally would recommend the Lemon Herb! It has such a refreshing taste that I haven't found anywhere else! Would recommend to all who want to add a lil something to a normal flavored tuna!
Celia G.
Morning View, KY
These tuna pouches are amazing! I was skeptical at first, because flavored tuna doesn't initially sound appetizing to me. But they have hardly any points if you follow Weight Watchers, so I figured I'd give them a try! My favorite so far is the ranch. I could eat the whole pack with a spoon, but I tend to put it on crackers to bulk it up as a meal.
Brittany A.
Avondale, AZ
This stuff is great for when you want to make something with tuna. I hate using tuna cans because I hate draining them, I love that these packages are already drained and so easy to use. This really makes using tuna less messy!
Kristi S.
San Antonio, TX
I love tuna and this variety pack is awesome! since it comes with different flavors I don't get bored with the same taste. I love adding it to my salad or just eating it with crackers
Caitlin A.
Hyde park
Pretty good. It's a bit ecpensive and doesn't give you a lot but it tastes good. It gives you a chance to try different flavors and see which ones are good.
Brittney M.
I love these! These are my two go for when I'm at work. I like to enjoy them with crackers. The flavors spice of the tuna and are so good. And super cheap.
Brittany F.
Hickory Hills, IL
Yum!! This tina is soo good!! Definitely worth a try if you haven't had it before! It taste good and the different flavors it's kinda cool!
Kathy P.
Ladson, SC
Fantastic for lunches. Put on a salad and youve got a light, filling healthy lunch. Also a good between meal snack right out of the piuch.
Brittany A.
Avondale, AZ
What's your favorite thing to make with these?