StarKist® Tuna Creations® Hot Buffalo Style Tuna 2.6 oz. Pouch uploaded by Brooke H.StarKist® Tuna Creations® Hot Buffalo Style Tuna 2.6 oz. Pouch uploaded by KELLY T.StarKist® Tuna Creations® Hot Buffalo Style Tuna 2.6 oz. Pouch uploaded by Keiondra J.

BY STARKIST #8 in Seafood

Starkist Tuna Creations® Hot Buffalo Style: Crafted using aged cayenne peppers for an authentic buffalo sauce taste for a kick of heat and a whole lot of flavor! see more...

Kellie W.
Pearl, MS
This flavor of tuna creations is just a tad bit salty but other than that it's really good. It goes great with saltine or ritz crackers. Very affordable. I do recommend these. I purchase mine from Walmart.
Sarah T.
I love this tuna! It's perfect for a quick lunch for work or home. Low on calories it's perfect. It isn't to spice but just enough to give it a good flavor.
laura a.
Rio Grande City, TX
I love this tuna easy to take on the go and the taste is amazing specially this buffalo one
reztips24 S.
Avon, OH
LOVE!!! This Tuna is so great!! It is so fresh tasting. Love the spice! Great on a salad, bread or solo!! It’s a great amount for to be price. I️ love mine over lettuce with some cheese! Buying again!!!!
alexandra f.
East Haven, CT
I bought these being back in the gym and trying to be a little more health Conscience. I saw these are great in protein so I gave it a try and I love them. I found mine at target but I’m sure they’re at Walmart or your local grocery store! I definitely recommend it! It has great taste and isn’t dry!
Kailin T.
North Charleston
At first, I was unsure of these. But I have it a chance because it was only a dollar at Walmart. I was afraid it would be too saucy and kill the tuna taste but I actually found out that it was almost perfect in the sauce ratio. Could have used just a little more. It says hot buffalo but I can't handle most spicy things and this wasn't hot at all. Still so yummy tho and currently obsessed with them. I can't wait to try the other flavors.
Nina L.
El Paso, TX
These are amazingly good. I like eating them with saltines or in a salad! Only 70 calories?! Yes please! These are usually $1 a pack at Walmart. If you're trying to eat light but not bland, I would recommend you pick some of these up!
Elisabeth E.
Brewton, AL
I was so skeptical of this at first but the picture on the front looked so good I gave in! This the best tuna I've ate in so long, super good, very seasoned, but could use a little extra buffalo sauce ;) ! But goes excellent with a little lettuce, flour tortilla, and ranch!
Allison P.
Parksley, VA
This is delicious and tastes like you're eating buffalo dip! I prefer to eat it with crackers or carrots. VERY healthy and good source of protein with added flavor! Perfect for dieting or a quick snack. I buy regularly and will continue to buy.
Brooke H.
Lawrenceville, GA
I love all of the Tuna Creation pouches, but this one is probably my favorite. It has great flavor, is low on calories and high on protein, and is great for a snack or part of a meal. It's one of my late-night go-to's.