BY STARKIST #5 in Seafood

Starkist Tuna Creations® Hot Buffalo Style: Crafted using aged cayenne peppers for an authentic buffalo sauce taste for a kick of heat and a whole lot of flavor! see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jenna W.
Spencer, IA
Great flavor! If you’re looking for a flavorful snack that’s not boring or you have to keep cold- this is perfect! Just ate it with a couple crackers and was satisfied after my workout. I had the “buffalo” style taste but isn’t spicy.
reztips24 S.
Avon, OH
LOVE!!! This Tuna is so great!! It is so fresh tasting. Love the spice! Great on a salad, bread or solo!! It’s a great amount for to be price. I️ love mine over lettuce with some cheese! Buying again!!!!
Stacy S.
1941 reviews
I absolutely love his little Mini tuna pouches. They're so full of flavor and are absolutely delicious. I will absolutely continue to buy them as long as I can find them in the store
Kailin T.
North Charleston
At first, I was unsure of these. But I have it a chance because it was only a dollar at Walmart. I was afraid it would be too saucy and kill the tuna taste but I actually found out that it was almost perfect in the sauce ratio. Could have used just a little more. It says hot buffalo but I can't handle most spicy things and this wasn't hot at all. Still so yummy tho and currently obsessed with them. I can't wait to try the other flavors.
alexandra f.
East Haven, CT
I bought these being back in the gym and trying to be a little more health Conscience. I saw these are great in protein so I gave it a try and I love them. I found mine at target but I’m sure they’re at Walmart or your local grocery store! I definitely recommend it! It has great taste and isn’t dry!
Brooke H.
Lawrenceville, GA
I love all of the Tuna Creation pouches, but this one is probably my favorite. It has great flavor, is low on calories and high on protein, and is great for a snack or part of a meal. It's one of my late-night go-to's.
Nina L.
El Paso, TX
These are amazingly good. I like eating them with saltines or in a salad! Only 70 calories?! Yes please! These are usually $1 a pack at Walmart. If you're trying to eat light but not bland, I would recommend you pick some of these up!
Elisabeth E.
Brewton, AL
I was so skeptical of this at first but the picture on the front looked so good I gave in! This the best tuna I've ate in so long, super good, very seasoned, but could use a little extra buffalo sauce ;) ! But goes excellent with a little lettuce, flour tortilla, and ranch!
Allison P.
Parksley, VA
This is delicious and tastes like you're eating buffalo dip! I prefer to eat it with crackers or carrots. VERY healthy and good source of protein with added flavor! Perfect for dieting or a quick snack. I buy regularly and will continue to buy.
Kellie W.
Pearl, MS
This flavor of tuna creations is just a tad bit salty but other than that it's really good. It goes great with saltine or ritz crackers. Very affordable. I do recommend these. I purchase mine from Walmart.