StarKist® Tuna Creations® Display

by Starkist

Thanks, Charlie™...for fresher tasting tuna* anytime, anywhere!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of StarKist® Tuna Creations® Display!
Springfield, MA
These taste really good the only brand of tuna I will eat in there quick in easy to make
Warminster , PA
I eat these packets at school and it is so much easier than carrying around a can of tuna, i think it is more than a can too and not too much more expensive. The lemon pepper tuna is also one of my favorites
Orlando , FL
Love this brand of tuna. I buy a couple packs from Walmart or big lots, and keep them stored in my place for lunch or a salad on the go. They come in many flavors as well and a great healthy meal! Try it
Canton, MI
It makes the new choice stand out a lot. I like it, because I forget that tuna is such a healthy option and walking by it in the grocery store gets me to remember to buy it.
Fenton, MI
Love these on the go tunas! As a full time student I would pack one to eat in-between classes or during one of my breaks. They are very filling and are a very healthy on-the-go meal. They even include the silverware and breath mint.
Clarks Summit, PA
Best snack for being on the go!! No can opener needed and always healthy!! Also no mess because the tuna is already dry. I don't buy any other kind of tuna these days.
Fort wayne, IN
My husband will take 3 packages of these and put in a tupperware add a couple pickles and snack crackers and that's lunch. He is big in tuna great in protein.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
these are so convenient to grab and go. you can eat this by itself or with crackers and it'd still taste amazing. tuna is definitely one of my favorites
Santee, CA
My fiancé loves albacore tuna so when we grocery shop and see these stands it always reminds us to grab some! He finds it very convenient while at work!
Valrico, FL
Awesome source of protein on the go!! Easily kept in lunch boxes, purses, briefcases, desk drawers; perfect for that mid afternoon snack!

Looking for your answer?