Starkist StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy Tuna 2.6 oz uploaded by Michelle P.Starkist StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy Tuna 2.6 oz uploaded by Brittany C.

BY STARKIST

Starkist tuna creations sweet & spicy tuna 2.6 oz see more...

Buy on Target*
Danielle F.
Laurium, MI
This has been my go to lunch for a while now! I mix it with some mayo or miracle whip and then put if on sliced cakes, tastes almost like a spicy tuna roll! Low carb, quick and easy. I always have packs of this in my cupboard!
Michelle P.
Mooresville, NC
Hands down one of my favorite snacks! Packed full of protein and flavor. I can eat this just by itself! Great on crackers too! Sweet & spicy is my numer one favorite flavor!
Kimberly W.
Atlanta, GA
Good stuff! If you are looking for a low-calorie way to add some protein to salads or even for a snack grab one of these and give it a try! I was impressed with the amount of flavor and it is an easy way to give a boring meal a boost... not to mention the low price tag.
Stacy K.
Starkist tuna is the tuna I usually go for when I go shopping and when I saw this flavor i was excited!
When I tasted it I wasn't really as impressed as I thought I would be. The tuna flavor is ok, nothing to yell to the neighbors about! Try it out for yourself and see what you think, it doesn't hurt to try it!
Daniela C.
san juan, TX
These are my go to for a quick and easy lunch! No water so no need to drain the tuna and they come in a sleek package so I can just store them anywhere. So many flavors too!
Jennifer F.
Roseville, MI
My favorite tuna. I love throwing it on a salad, but eating it alone is great as well. Not so spicy you can't enjoy it either.
Rachael B.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is my favorite one! Sweet and slightly spicy. I can eat it alone, on crackers, or mixed in a salad! All are great!
Brandy B.
I love this product! I eat it plain r put in a salad! Tastes great not to sweet not to spicy...perfect!
Brittany C.
Hands down the best tasting tuna. And the pouch is so convenient for an on the go lifestyle
Destiny P.
Oklahoma City, OK
Would you all recommend this flavor over any of the others? Ranch is my fave but I'm wanting to try something new.