Starkist StarKist Tuna Creations Herb & Garlic Tuna 2.6 oz uploaded by Emily F.

BY STARKIST

Starkist tuna creations herb & garlic tuna 2.6 oz see more...

Dianna G.
I love this brand and to have these as a snack or as my lunch. My three stars is that I did not care fir this flavor. One pack I opened had way too much garlic and another had too much herb. I found it strange they were so inconsistent and opted not to purchase this flavor again. I will stick to lemon pepper, and continue to have these in my lunch bag or my purse!
Sally Z.
Dilworth, MN
These are the best! I can find them at Walmart and Target for sure and they are cheap. I Iove that they're high in protein and are conveniently packaged so I can throw them in my purse. Low in calories and healthy. Many flavors to pick from so it's easy for everyone in the family to pick a favorite flavor.
Emi Y.
Boston, MA
Tuna Creations are some of my go to snacks either alone or over some rice. This particular flavor isn't my absolute favroite, but it's still solid. The only setback is the salt. So salty when I eat it solo out of the pack. Maybe that's not the intended way of consumption but thought I'd mention anyway.
Emily F.
Oak Lawn , IL
These are my new go to lunch! I find these at Walmart and they are super cheap! They have a wide assortment of flavored to choose from and they are all delicious! These give you a great dose of protein and are perfect to sprinkle over a salad or if you're like me, just eat it right out of the pouch! I usually eat one of these and some fruit!
Amy P.
Pembroke, NH
These are my favorite Tuna Creations, just mix them up with a bit of mayo and a ton of spring greens and this makes a delicious lunch. They were a bit tricky to find for a bit, but my Walmart has started selling them again, yay.
MaryElizabeth J.
Sanford,FL
Just not to my liking I found the flavor to be inconsistent. I had one pouch flavor was almost nonexistent ate another and it was overbearing. I personally will just stick to regular tuna.
Lauren D.
Delicious and quick for a snack or lunch. I love this flavor Herb and Garlic. Very light on both flavors but definitely can taste it.
Colleen L.
Nashville
Great tuna for adding on to salads! I like the herb and garlic flavor a lot. Gives it a little added extra flavor.
DENISE R.
Perfect for a quick tuna salad with a lot of flavor or just on the go with some crackers.