BY STARKIST

Starkist single serve ranch flavored tuna creations 2.6 oz see more...

• What are some of the ways you use this for your lunch? I've trie...2 Answers
Buy on Target
Johna J.
This is one of my favorite healthy lunch ideas. The flavor is great. Sometime I pair it with a salad or eat with a whole grain bread. Calories are low and protein is high, so it helps to fill me up. I definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a quick and easy lunch idea.
Emily O.
Madison, AL
I've always really liked Starkist, but I love these little pouches! They're perfect to keep in my desk for when I forget my lunch. They're low calorie and packed with protein. It's an easy, healthy pick!
Amy J.
Oak Ridge, NEw jersey
I didn't really like the Ranch flavor, I just really love the convenience of these pouches. I don't need a can opener, it throw it in my bag for work and just throw it on a salad.. perfect. I really just like the pouch tuna without the flavor
Nina L.
El Paso, TX
These are pretty good. I like eating them with saltines. Only 80 calories?! Yes please! These are usually $1 a pack at Walmart. If you're trying to eat light but not bland, I would recommend you pick some of these up!
Michelle C.
Haverhill, MA
I do not like any of the flavored tunas...maybe just me though lol I have tried a couple different kinds. Think if I was to try them again maybe incorporate into some type of recipe but for now yuck
Rachel H.
Indianapolis, IN
I love these new tuna creations they have out! They are so good and good for you. I grab them for work and I can eat it right out of the pouch. No need for mayo when your in a hurry and they taste good alone!
Megan R.
It's not horrible, but it's not my favorite. I tend to eat these by themselves for a lite lunch. the ranch one would be best in a salad versus by itself.
Meg H.
I love these Starkist tuna pouches. They're great to take to work. The flavored ones are delicious on a salad. I love that they're portioned out for you.
Cathy M.
Evansville, IN
I love this flavor no need to add anything to this. It makes a great lunch. I eat it straight from the pouch!!!
Ashley P.
Burlington, ON
These are great!  I got a mixed kit with 5 different flavours.  The ranch flavour is subtle but still really nice.  It is great to add to a salad.
Johna J.
What are some of the ways you use this for your lunch? I've tried with a salad or on a sandwich, but I would love some other ideas.