BY STARKIST

Starkist single serve ranch flavored tuna creations 2.6 oz see more...

• What are some of the ways you use this for your lunch? I've trie...2 Answers
Buy on Target
Johna J.
This is one of my favorite healthy lunch ideas. The flavor is great. Sometime I pair it with a salad or eat with a whole grain bread. Calories are low and protein is high, so it helps to fill me up. I definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a quick and easy lunch idea.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Indianapolis, IN
I love these new tuna creations they have out! They are so good and good for you. I grab them for work and I can eat it right out of the pouch. No need for mayo when your in a hurry and they taste good alone!
Megan R.
Megan R.
It's not horrible, but it's not my favorite. I tend to eat these by themselves for a lite lunch. the ranch one would be best in a salad versus by itself.
Meg H.
Meg H.
I love these Starkist tuna pouches. They're great to take to work. The flavored ones are delicious on a salad. I love that they're portioned out for you.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Bradford, MA
I do not like any of the flavored tunas...maybe just me though lol I have tried a couple different kinds. Think if I was to try them again maybe incorporate into some type of recipe but for now yuck
Amy J.
Amy J.
Oak Ridge, NEw jersey
I didn't really like the Ranch flavor, I just really love the convenience of these pouches. I don't need a can opener, it throw it in my bag for work and just throw it on a salad.. perfect. I really just like the pouch tuna without the flavor
Destiny P.
Destiny P.
Oklahoma City, OK
MY FAAAAAAAVE I can't ever get tired of these. And only 80 calories!! Highly recommend when looking for small things to eat. You can eat them alone, with crackers, in your salad. ANYTHING
Amber R.
Amber R.
Somerville, OH, OH
I was skeptical about this at first, I am not a huge tuna person, but wanted to get some fish in my diet and this is really the only way it is going to happen. The Tuna tasted great, I ate it with crackers, but it could be ate alone. Filled me up for a light lunch. The only draw back is that I wish it were cheaper. However it premixed and ready to eat, so that helps. I definitely will buy again!
Johna J.
What are some of the ways you use this for your lunch? I've tried with a salad or on a sandwich, but I would love some other ideas.