BY STARKIST

Starkist single serve ranch flavored tuna creations 2.6 oz see more...

• What are some of the ways you use this for your lunch? I've trie...2 Answers
Buy on Target
Meg H.
I love these Starkist tuna pouches. They're great to take to work. The flavored ones are delicious on a salad. I love that they're portioned out for you.
Rachel H.
Indianapolis, IN
I love these new tuna creations they have out! They are so good and good for you. I grab them for work and I can eat it right out of the pouch. No need for mayo when your in a hurry and they taste good alone!
Johna J.
This is one of my favorite healthy lunch ideas. The flavor is great. Sometime I pair it with a salad or eat with a whole grain bread. Calories are low and protein is high, so it helps to fill me up. I definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a quick and easy lunch idea.
Megan R.
It's not horrible, but it's not my favorite. I tend to eat these by themselves for a lite lunch. the ranch one would be best in a salad versus by itself.
Amy J.
Oak Ridge, NEw jersey
I didn't really like the Ranch flavor, I just really love the convenience of these pouches. I don't need a can opener, it throw it in my bag for work and just throw it on a salad.. perfect. I really just like the pouch tuna without the flavor
Cathy M.
Evansville, IN
I love this flavor no need to add anything to this. It makes a great lunch. I eat it straight from the pouch!!!
Emily O.
Madison, AL
I've always really liked Starkist, but I love these little pouches! They're perfect to keep in my desk for when I forget my lunch. They're low calorie and packed with protein. It's an easy, healthy pick!
Babe H.
Carterville, IL
As I've gotten older I've needed to take more awareness and what I put in my body. One thing I was never a real big fan of was tuna. What tuna has so many great qualities that I need to improve my health so I thought I would give this a try. Not only are they low calorie but they taste great at first I mix them in with a salad because I didn't think I could eat them by themselves but now for eighty ninety or a hundred calories I can have a whole packet with different taste. Plus being in a pack I can take it with me and always have a snack ready for me if I'm on the road.
DAun B.
Weatherford, TX
I love StarKist Single Serve Ranch Flavored Tuna Creations. I bought it at WalMart with a coupon of course! Ranch is my favorite. The flavor goes very well on salads. I like that it is light and healthy. If I want to make it a bit heavier of a meal I will eat it with a bit of mayo and add tomatoes and eat with crackers. Lastly I love that it comes in a pouch....no more looking for a can opener at work anymore! I just think it is an amazing product!
Amber R.
Somerville, OH, OH
I was skeptical about this at first, I am not a huge tuna person, but wanted to get some fish in my diet and this is really the only way it is going to happen. The Tuna tasted great, I ate it with crackers, but it could be ate alone. Filled me up for a light lunch. The only draw back is that I wish it were cheaper. However it premixed and ready to eat, so that helps. I definitely will buy again!
Johna J.
What are some of the ways you use this for your lunch? I've tried with a salad or on a sandwich, but I would love some other ideas.