BY STARKIST

Starkist single serve ranch flavored tuna creations 2.6 oz see more...

• What are some of the ways you use this for your lunch? I...2 Answers
Ashley H.
Urbana, OH
Loves these for quick lunch at home or on the go!!! I have these for lunch every other day. Keeps me on track and doesn't lack flavor!! So many options add to salad or make a small batch of tuna salad!!! I prefer to eat on a triscuits for a quick yummy lunch!!
Brittany B.
Port Orchard, WA
I love that they are made in little pouch thingys. They're only a dollar and already flavored and everything! All you have to do is get some crackers and put them on there. Ranch is my favorite flavor also so they are delicious!
Stacy S.
2004 reviews
I have slow Isla face tuna packs and this is one of the better flavors there a. It's very filling in it tasteful which a sphere you with also super easy to make and found everywhere and affordable. I will buy this again
Danielle L.
Hanover, MD
One of my favorite go to , easy breezy lunch/snacks.  I keep them on hand in a several different flavors.

You can eat with crackers, on a salad, alone , or a sandwich.

Ranch is by far my favorite flavor. When even Im at the store I grab a few to keep on had at home and work
Michelle M.
Oklahoma City, OK
This flavored tuna is an improvement from the Bacon Ranch flavor, but I still do not care for it. I bought this tuna, because it was on sale. I will not buy this flavor again. I do like and eat ranch-flavored foods occasionally, but this ranch flavoring is just not appealing to me.
Heather A.
Harviell, MO
As a busy mom of four and college student, I don't have much time for lunch. These Starkist Tuna packets are amazing great for on the go lunches and snacks, and they taste amazing! I buy these in bulk from Amazon, and it's a much better deal than in store!
Destiny P.
Oklahoma City, OK
MY FAAAAAAAVE I can't ever get tired of these. And only 80 calories!! Highly recommend when looking for small things to eat. You can eat them alone, with crackers, in your salad. ANYTHING
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
These packs are great for taking to work etc..they don't need to be refrigerated and there is a decent amount in the package. All of the different flavors are tasty too. Available at Walmart etc.
DAun B.
Weatherford, TX
I love StarKist Single Serve Ranch Flavored Tuna Creations. I bought it at WalMart with a coupon of course! Ranch is my favorite. The flavor goes very well on salads. I like that it is light and healthy. If I want to make it a bit heavier of a meal I will eat it with a bit of mayo and add tomatoes and eat with crackers. Lastly I love that it comes in a pouch....no more looking for a can opener at work anymore! I just think it is an amazing product!
Krystal G.
My family loves these little pouches. They are so convenient for on the go. My kids love to crush up and add ranch Doritos to the package for a walking tuna taco feel.
Johna J.
What are some of the ways you use this for your lunch? I've tried with a salad or on a sandwich, but I would love some other ideas.

Kohl's