BY STARKIST

Starkist single serve ranch flavored tuna creations 2.6 oz see more...

• What are some of the ways you use this for your lunch? I've trie...2 Answers
Buy on Target
Babe H.
Carterville, IL
As I've gotten older I've needed to take more awareness and what I put in my body. One thing I was never a real big fan of was tuna. What tuna has so many great qualities that I need to improve my health so I thought I would give this a try. Not only are they low calorie but they taste great at first I mix them in with a salad because I didn't think I could eat them by themselves but now for eighty ninety or a hundred calories I can have a whole packet with different taste. Plus being in a pack I can take it with me and always have a snack ready for me if I'm on the road.
DAun B.
Weatherford, TX
I love StarKist Single Serve Ranch Flavored Tuna Creations. I bought it at WalMart with a coupon of course! Ranch is my favorite. The flavor goes very well on salads. I like that it is light and healthy. If I want to make it a bit heavier of a meal I will eat it with a bit of mayo and add tomatoes and eat with crackers. Lastly I love that it comes in a pouch....no more looking for a can opener at work anymore! I just think it is an amazing product!
Emily O.
Madison, AL
I've always really liked Starkist, but I love these little pouches! They're perfect to keep in my desk for when I forget my lunch. They're low calorie and packed with protein. It's an easy, healthy pick!
Cathy M.
Evansville, IN
I love this flavor no need to add anything to this. It makes a great lunch. I eat it straight from the pouch!!!
Heather A.
Harviell, MO
As a busy mom of four and college student, I don't have much time for lunch. These Starkist Tuna packets are amazing great for on the go lunches and snacks, and they taste amazing! I buy these in bulk from Amazon, and it's a much better deal than in store!
Krystal G.
My family loves these little pouches. They are so convenient for on the go. My kids love to crush up and add ranch Doritos to the package for a walking tuna taco feel.
Sarah G.
These come in many different flavors and you can get them anywhere. I found them both at Walmart and the dollar tree. The quality is amazing, it only has 80 calories, and you can eat it for lunch, or a snack. I would really recommend this!
Danielle L.
Baltimore, MD
One of my favorite go to , easy breezy lunch/snacks.  I keep them on hand in a several different flavors.

You can eat with crackers, on a salad, alone , or a sandwich.

Ranch is by far my favorite flavor. When even Im at the store I grab a few to keep on had at home and work
Michelle M.
Oklahoma City, OK
This flavored tuna is an improvement from the Bacon Ranch flavor, but I still do not care for it. I bought this tuna, because it was on sale. I will not buy this flavor again. I do like and eat ranch-flavored foods occasionally, but this ranch flavoring is just not appealing to me.
Nina L.
El Paso, TX
These are pretty good. I like eating them with saltines. Only 80 calories?! Yes please! These are usually $1 a pack at Walmart. If you're trying to eat light but not bland, I would recommend you pick some of these up!
Johna J.
What are some of the ways you use this for your lunch? I've tried with a salad or on a sandwich, but I would love some other ideas.