BY STARKIST #6 in Canned Seafood

American Heart Association certified. Meets criteria for heart-healthy food. see more...

• "This tuna tastes great!" in 1 review
  • "Tuna is my favorite snack by itself or in a salad." in 1 review
Justin D.
I feel like StarKist has become lower in quality than BumbleBee over the years and so I no longer buy this brand. Also, I don't like the chunk stuff, I only buy solid tuna. One time I was given a can of this and it was ok, but not as good as what I usually buy.
Janine H.
Phoenix, AZ
This is always in my pantry and I like the taste, brand options, and consistency of the tuna fish. I use this in recipes that call for tuna and I regularly make tuna salad for sandwiches. The Starkest tuna has a very good taste and it is not mushy like I have experienced with other brands. It's a very versatile product and the fat content is low, while protein remains high. The tuna in the can is very clean. There are never remnant of skin or bones.
Jenn R.
Pflugerville, TX
Great texture and easy to make into a snack. The tuna is pretty hearty, not mushy at all. Packed in water, it is much healthier than the ones packed in oil and it can be easily located at your local grocery store. A great way to serve it - You can make delicious, healthy fish cakes with this tuna.
Barhynn J.
Montgomry Vlg, MD
I lov eto make pasta salad with tuna. Try Starkist chunk white albacore (flake it with a fork), rotini pasta, mayo, miracle whip, cherry tomatoes, grated celery, spinach, and black olives sprinkled with some old bay seasoning...delicious.
Tiffany N.
West Covina, CA
We always have these stocked in our cabinets. Its great in taste & quick and easy to make. We use them with crackers, sandwiches, a quick snack or a meal. It comes in handy all the time.
Andrea R.
Pretty much the only tuna I get whenever I do get tuna. I don't eat it often but I love making tuna salad with it and eating it on toast. Light on the stomach and wallet.
Jennifer B.
Ottawa, KS
This is one of the brands of tuna I like to get at the store. It's always good and I very rarely find bones in it. It also tastes good and has a nice texture.
Michelle U.
Puryear, TN
Love this! Tastes great and I love that it's in water and not oil. We love tuna fish sandwiches and also love adding these to noodles to make a quick meal!
melanie s.
Fayetteville, NC
Great taste and my family loves it, with cr4rackers, sandwiches, in soup, and many more, Its a good thing to keep at home if you just don't want a big meal.
Aneleh D.
Burbank, CA
Loveeee Starkist Chunk White Albacore Tuna! I make tuna sandwiches as well as lettuce avocado wraps! Delicious!! This tuna tastes great!