BY STARKIST #97 in Canned Seafood

American Heart Association Certified®. Meets Criteria for Heart-Healthy Food. While many factors affect heart disease, diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of this disease. see more...

Yusbreili G.
I usually have 1 to 2 can south of every 4 that hve an overpowering fishy smell and taste. These usually contain a few scales and occasionally a small bone. This is usually apparent the moment you start opening the can. This has resulted in me throwing away 50% of what I buy.
When it isn't very fishy the tuna is quite good though I've also had a few cans that are not solid tuna at all, but chopped up and semi mush.
Breanne S.
Darien, IL
This brand of tuna doesn't disappoint. With a little mayo or seasoning it is perfect on top of a salad, on a sandwich or by itself. I personally choose it frequently when I am trying to eat healthier and lighter options.
Melissa  R.
I remember the first time I bought this. It was by accident and I opened it and made it. Just like I did with my chunk light tuna by starkist. It tastes good and I had no idea until after the fact it wasn't my regular tuna I buy haha.
Nicole A.
Piscataway, NJ
I've always used this brand for tuna. It's pretty delicious and mixing it with some seasoning, veggies, and mayo has made many enjoyable lunch experiences.
Angela G.
Coldwater, MI
StarKist tuna is by far my favorite brand. I use it in my salads, wraps and casseroles. It is great for a low calorie diet.