BY STARKIST

StarKist® Solid White Albacore Tuna in Water.
*See bottom panel.
Natural source of Omega-3.
Charlie®.
Pantented SmoothPull® Lid.
Net wt 3-3 oz (85g) Cans.
Total new wt 9 oz (255g). see more...

Buy on Walmart
Black-Eyed B.
Black-Eyed B.
traverse city, MI
Foodie Expert
I like the tuna in water much better than in oil. It's a really good brand. I bought this at Meijer but you can get it at WalMart and many other stores! Really great flavor and it tastes better without oil all over it.
Natalie G.
Natalie G.
Winnemucca, NV
Foodie Expert
I have been trying to eat healthier during the day since our dinners are normally pretty heavy. I love canned tuna. It makes such a easy lunch and there are so many things you can do with it besides the usual mix with mayo, even though I do love it that way. Lately I have been mixing it with some light Italian dressing or even a little red wine vinegar. I know it sounds gross but it actually tastes pretty good.
Keishla T.
Keishla T.
Bradenton, FL
Foodie Expert
I love tuna !! This is perfect for snack or lunch even for dinner with some mayo some adobo and make it a sandwich or with some xport soda cookies yuumm !! Perfect !! 👌😋💫
Joanna A.
Joanna A.
Bristow, VA
We eat this with rice. It is surprisingly tasty. I also eat it as a snack by itself, the smell isn't too strong.
Victoria A.
Victoria A.
I love tuna. This brand is the best to get. I love to make tuna casserole.
danielle d.
danielle d.
This is a great brand of tuna. Mix in some mayonnaise, mustard, diced onions, boiled egg - whatever your heart desires and pair it with some saltine crackers or toast and you're good to go!
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Russellville, AR
I love tuna! It is such an easy lunch or dinner option. I usually make a tuna salad with this. I throw in some mayo, pickles, egg, and sometimes black olives and eat in on my sandwich. I love this stuff! I usually buy it every other week when I think about it!
Laura R.
Laura R.
Riverview, FL
I love this brand of tuna it always taste fresh and flavorful, and its a good price. There are thousands of tuna recipes i love and always choose starkist as my tuna of choice.