StarKist Solid White Albacore Tuna in Water uploaded by Amber M.
3 colors available

BY STARKIST

StarKist® Solid White Albacore Tuna in Water.
*See Back Panel.
Natural source of Omega-3.
Net wt 5 oz (142g). see more...

• What dish do you make with this? Can you gve recipes?2 Answers
  • What do you like to mix with your tuna?26 Answers
Buy on Target
Katie P.
Katie P.
St Petersburg, FL
Love this brand of Tuna and Albacore is definitely the best. Great price, easy to find and great flavor. It's great for a simply healthy snack or protein lunch. So many essential nutrients in this product.
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Ashland, OH
Foodie Expert
Ugh. I was honestly really disappointed with this type of tuna! I've always bought Chunk Light and wanted to try Albacore instead. Big mistake! Has a very fishy flavor in comparison. Won't but again.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Yum, yum, yum. This is the best tuna in my opinion. I use it in different recipes and I like that the flavor isn't real fishy. Its fishy obviously, but not too fishy.
Sheila F.
Sheila F.
Newark , NJ
Foodie Expert
I Literally eat this alone right out of the can. You must try it, good for crackers, dips or sandwiches. Easy and convenient, priced well and tasty.
Erica H.
Erica H.
Boston, MA
In my top for tuna I do not like the Chunk white or light I honestly prefer bumblebee tuna but starkist is just fine.
Michelle F.
Michelle F.
Foodie Expert
When I can't get the sprouts brand tuna I know I can find this one pretty much at any store. I love it
lena O.
lena O.
Stockton, CA
Fantastic I like tuna it's a great healthy food and its great for lunch or a snack
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Foodie Expert
This Tuna is really delicious! Always have some in my house, great for salads or sandwiches, anything you wanna make with it. I buy mine at #Walmart, very affordable. Will continue buying it. I recommend you try it out.
Madison D.
Madison D.
plymouth, NH
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite brand of tuna fish on the market. It is the only one I will buy because it is always fresh, delicious, and trustworthy. It is worth the price! Just make sure you get the tuna in water and not in oil because the oil one tastes nothing like this one.
Amber M.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Foodie Expert
I love Starkist tuna and StarKist Solid White Albacore Tuna in Water. I love to mix with Hellmans Hellmann's Real Mayonnaise, 128 fl oz, (Pack of 4) and salt/pepper in toast!
Cameron P.
Cameron P.
Foodie Expert
What do you like to mix with your tuna?
Aimeeh L.
Aimeeh L.
Foodie Expert
What dish do you make with this? Can you gve recipes?