StarKist Solid White Albacore Tuna in Water uploaded by Jessica R.StarKist Solid White Albacore Tuna in Water uploaded by MK R.StarKist Solid White Albacore Tuna in Water uploaded by Amber M.

BY STARKIST

StarKist® Solid White Albacore Tuna in Water.
*See Back Panel.
Natural source of Omega-3.
Net wt 5 oz (142g). see more...

• What do you like to mix with your tuna?27 Answers
  • What dish do you make with this? Can you gve recipes?2 Answers
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Review for: Tuna Solid White Albacore In Water 5 oz more...
This is a very healthy product that I used for 10+ years for snacking in between meals to make sure I get my daily protein.  It's far healthier and cheaper than any protein bar or shake you would buy at the store, and it's NATURAL.   With the exception of vegans or for those who don't eat fish, I would highly recommend this item for anyone.
EMILY B.
riverside
Review for: Tuna Solid White Albacore In Water 5 oz more...
I like tuna and I personally think this brand sells for a good price. It also tastes delicious and is super easy to make into a meal. I especially love the fact that they protect dolphins from boats
Kay B.
Ellisville
My favorite tuna of all time! This product is very flavorful and the meat is light in color. I feel these qualities let me know that I’m getting a great product from the very beginning. There’s not too much water so I feel that I’m getting the most out of the product.
Yesenia B.
N Las Vegas, NV
This is my favorite brand of tuna whith water I dont like the with oil it has lots of flavor sometimes I can eat it alone because its so good I love making tuna salad with ut its great . You can get at any grocery store they come in small cans or big cans which i love
Carrie N.
Ramsey, MN
Definitely prefer the white albacore tuna to the regular albacore. The white seems so much tastier and healthier. Love this paired with a little red onion, lettuce and mayo. On some bread or plain...either works for me. Easy, quick lunch!!
Briana M.
I really like this brand for tuna. Although I usually get chunk white rather than albacore because albacore is more ground up I believe. I always get tuna in water because it's healthier and taste better. Would recommend. Buy at target, Walmart, local grocery stores.
Heather W.
Fremont , CA
This brand of tuna has been around for at least the last 30 years. It's a reliable brand, not a ton of recalls or scared about contamination. I do prefer the Tuna in water over the oil. This tuna always tastes fresh and it's so cheap! .99 a can! You can't beat that!
Nicole L.
Ashland, OH
Ugh. I was honestly really disappointed with this type of tuna! I've always bought Chunk Light and wanted to try Albacore instead. Big mistake! Has a very fishy flavor in comparison. Won't but again.
Madison D.
Raymond, NH
This is my favorite brand of tuna fish on the market. It is the only one I will buy because it is always fresh, delicious, and trustworthy. It is worth the price! Just make sure you get the tuna in water and not in oil because the oil one tastes nothing like this one.
Sarah C.
Yum, yum, yum. This is the best tuna in my opinion. I use it in different recipes and I like that the flavor isn't real fishy. Its fishy obviously, but not too fishy.
Cameron P.
What do you like to mix with your tuna?
Aimeeh L.
What dish do you make with this? Can you gve recipes?

back