StarKist Solid White Albacore Tuna in Vegetable Oil uploaded by Maritza R.

BY STARKIST

StarKist® Solid White Albacore Tuna In Vegetable Oil. see more...

Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Mc Farland, WI
Foodie Expert
Me and my boyfriend both love this tuna the best. The vegetable oil adds so much flavor and moisture to the tuna, a lot more than just adding water does. We love to use this to make tuna sandwiches, but it is hard to find in stores for us. Not a lot of places offer the Starkist tuna in oil.
shanay z.
shanay z.
Harrogate, TN
Foodie Expert
I like to make tuna salad sandwiches with this brand. they have became a favorite at our houe and totally healthy!!
Meagan S.
Meagan S.
This is the best tuna, and the only tuna I'll eat! It's extremely delicious and easy to throw and prepare in anything!
Jade B.
Jade B.
Philadelphia , PA
Foodie Expert
I love tuna this one is absolutely delicious and easy to make. It can sometimes be a bit oily so I usually only use this one on sandwiches with lots of other stuff.
Logansport, IN
I personally prefer the Albacore tuna in water because the vegetable oil makes the tuna rather oily, but this stuff is really good. I definitely prefer Starkist Tuna to some of the other brands, because I always know that I am going to get a good quality product. I love to make this into Tuna fish salad because Starkist has the juiciest and meatest canned tuna.
Tatyanna B.
Tatyanna B.
Aurora, CO
I love Sunkist Tuna. I will eat it with vegetable oil if that is all I have but I prefer it in water. I have noticed their gourmet flavors are made with vegetable oil. The oil just adds calories.
Tammy N.
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
I am a huge fan of tuna.Starkist solid white albacore tastes so good.the tuna always tastes fresh.Remember Charlie sent you.loved that commercial#sunkist
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
I really like this brand of tuna. It tastes fresh and doesn't smell too bad. I love using this to make tuna sandwiches.
Logansport, IN
What is your favorite Tuna recipe?