BY STARKIST

Brianna K.
South Bend, WA
When I'm not in the mood to cook a huge meal. I would take out some of my StarKist tuna and just make a tuna sandwich, with some chopped up pickles. If you like tuna and pickles and don't wann cook a huge meal, then this is defiantly a go to. I would totally recommend this to others! (:
Sarah G.
Westminster, CO
During my Whole30 diet refresh, I couldn't eat anything with soy. So many things have soy - including canned tuna! I love tuna for a quick lunch during the week, so I searched for a brand that had no soy. Hurray, this brand with olive oil doesn't, plus it tastes great. I've actually continued to purchase it.
Sheri N.
This is pretty good for tuna! It's the only brand I eat for canned tuna and I would recommend for anyone who wants tuna but isn't as enriched as the original!
Carina B.
San Antonio, TX
I eat this tuna all the time I like it the best out of all tunas. U can eat this in many ways it's what I like about it.
Mandy R.
Number one choice when choosing tuna! i used to not like but then had a friend fix for me and now i love it...