StarKist Selects® Solid White Albacore Tuna in Water 8-5 oz. Cans uploaded by nour a.

BY STARKIST #2 in Canned Seafood

American Heart Association Certified. While many factors affect heart disease, diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of heart disease. see more...

• What's your favorite meal you add this too6 Answers
Kay B.
Ellisville
This is the only tuna on the market that I will buy. Just looking at it when it comes out of the can show it’s quality. The taste is much more flavorful than that of the other tunas. This will always be what I will serve my family!
valentina c.
Lithia, FL
Add some celery, mayo, peas and grab some cookies that this is my favorite dinner, is amazing, easy to use perfect for the go, not disaster, no long preparation, perfect for a lazy day or at work and it doesn't smell bad in my opinion
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
I love this brand of tuna. I purchase this product from Walmart and the rice is reasonable. I will continue to purchase this product. I eat this brand of tuna at least once a week and I recommend this to others.
Vanessa M.
Dinuba, CA
This tuna is pretty good I made some today and will probably be making alot of this now because it's healthy and easy to make. I cut up some celery 'tomatoe'and pickles and added pepper and it was great :)
Marisol Z.
Vallejo, CA
I love using this to eat tuna! I love it it mixes well with all the ingredients I add. I always buy this brand it's so easy and yummy! I usually buy this at target or Walmart. I always tell people about how yummy tuna is and how they should try this brand.
Ashley F.
Springdale, OH
I love this brand of tuna and how healthy and yummy it is. Love the price and quaunity you get. I love using it for sandwiches , snacks on crackers or,even the tuna by itself its flavorful enough . easy to add peas and other veggies too if needed.
Shannon C.
NEver a bad choice! I grab this 8 pack to throw on top of salads, with pasta, in wraps, to take my lunch to work. The kids like it and it's an easy meal to throw together in a pinch. I do use the kind with oil to add to pasta and it works wonderfully. I would definitely recommend
Katie P.
Shawnee, KS
can't go wrong with a classic. I love this tuna in water because it's affordable, not greasy, and always itself to be created into anything! and good for the waist!
Jade W.
We always keep this canned tuna in our house. We use it to make tuna mac, seafood dips and sometimes tuna salad. Just make sure your rinse your sink after you drain them.
Francis S.
This is a solid product. I buy these 8 packs to take to work and keep at home. They're easy to make tuna salad when I don't have time to prepare a full meal at home or if the cafeteria at work has food I can't eat due to a restrictive diet. Definitely recommend. I prefer the water instead of oil to cut back on fat and extra calories.
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
What's your favorite meal you add this too