BY STARKIST SELECTS #23 in Canned Seafood

While many factors affects heart disease, diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of heart disease. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jennifer L.
I will only buy StarKist tuna. It is the best quality on the market, and the price is always affordable. I prefer the canned light tuna in water because it's a healthier alternative to tuna in oil. The pull top can makes it easier to pack in a lunch because I don't have to have access to a can opener and can put it right on top of a salad!
Jessie B.
This is quality tuna. I LOVE this stuff! people at Starkist really know what they're doing. I mainly just use it to make Tuna sandwiches! adding mayonnaise and hard-boiled eggs cut up, it is absolutely deliciousn! I highly recommend this brand to all the Tuna Lovers around the world :)
Lauren W.
San Jose, CA
I really like Starkist Selects brand tuna. It is very high quality and good tasting. I like how it looks fresh in the can and I feel confident using it in meals and salads for my family. I love making tuna salad with Starkist Selects tuna. I just mix some cut in half grape tomatoes, chopped red onion and celery with Starkist slect tuna and serve it on lettuce leaves.
Alondra  M.
Yummy tuna! any time I feel like having tuna , I get stuck at the market with all these different brands of tunas. but i tried this tuna and it's so yummy ! for now on this is my number 1 tuna to use on my foods
Kimberly F.
This is a great tuna! The only brand we ever buy! We love to have tuna fish sandwiches for a quick and easy lunch. Starkist is the best tasting brand we have tried.
alexandria e.
Oswego, KS
I'm a tuna melt kind of girl. I only like my tuna in water , the oil tuna is gross and leaves a strange after taste in my mouth
Emma N.
I like to make tuna sandwiches by mixing tuna mayo and relish. And to finish it off I put plain potato chips for crunch!!!!!!!!
Andrea P.
Trinidad, CA
Although tuna in a can usually isn't very good, this product surprised me!! Great to mix with mayo and have on saltines...
Courtney B.
Pembroke, NC
I never really liked tuna until I tried this brand. It's so good in a toasted bagel with cheese I eat it all the time
Pa L.
Olivehurst, CA
What your recipe for this brand of tuna?