BY STARKIST

Kit Includes: 2.6-ounce StarKist Flavor Fresh Pouch®; Reduced calorie mayo and relish packets; 6 crackers; Spoon, napkin and mint. see more...

• These look pretty tasty, anyone tried them, how were they?1 Answers
  • Is anyone else having trouble submitting a review on this?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Danielle B.
Mc Farland, WI
Foodie Expert
I've had these in past years and was okay with them, but I always thought they didn't include enough condiments and I felt like the tuna was dry. I bought one the other day and had to throw it away because there were fish skin and scales in it. How disgusting! That might be okay for someone like Andrew Zimmern, but not for me. I won't be buying them again.
Megan B.
Charleston, WV
Foodie Expert
I love these! They are super convenient and great for on the go. They are very inexpensive and easy to find in any grocery store. I always have several of these in my cabinet for a quick snack and my boyfriend loves them as well.
Gabby G.
Foodie Expert
Love this! Super cheap and easy lunch to throw in my purse. Don't have to think about it since it comes with everything you need including a spoon and napkin.
Natalia V.
Orlando, FL
This has to be the most easiest way to eat a snack on the go and not make a mess of it and its also really delicious.
Jillian W.
Long Beach, NY
Perfect for a quick lunch. Very yummy! such a great product and a great brand. Full of flavor.
Maria S.
Hialeah, FL
These are perfect for lunch or for a snack, love the salmon and the chicken one. Very good product.
Jill M.
Vancouver, WA
The Albacore tuna is full of flavor. the lunch to go box is just enough to satisfy your hunger.
Sam W.
Foodie Expert
A tasty ready made lunch to grab when on the go! The inclusion of tiny utensils is perfect for someone as forgetful as me. The mint is a must as the scent is very strong.
Tessa B.
Foodie Expert
Convenient and healthy. Very nice, especially if you don't have much time for lunch.
Shelby B.
Helena, AL
Foodie Expert
The best tuna kit for an easy lunch! I usually have to supplement this kit with another snack on the side to help fill me up though. But it is a protein packed lunch that is great in a pinch! Plus I like that I can mix it myself and use as much or as little mayo/relish Id like.
Kayla B.
Is anyone else having trouble submitting a review on this?
Kisha L.
These look pretty tasty, anyone tried them, how were they?