BY STARKIST

StarKist® Low Sodium Chunk Light Tuna In Water.

70 calories per pouch.

Single serve.

Omega-3's.

Fresher tasting & no draining.

American Heart Association certified.

Meets criteria for heart-healthy food.

While many factors affect heart disease, diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of this disease. see more...

Buy on Target*
Lanaya W.
Merrillville, IN
I like these better than the can for obvious reasons. The juice doesn't spatter all over you. Great flavor, not too fishy. I like to eat it on top of the cheddar Sun Chips for lunch.
angela p.
Shamokin, PA
Love this tuna very clean tasting! great for on the go lunches! cheap and healthy for you! cant say that about to many items lol
Tina K.
Ponchatoula, LA
I love the taste of StarKist Low Sodium Chunk Light Tuna in Water . I eat it every chance I get .
Amy B.
parkers lake, KY
This is my favorite tuna from my favorite company. I love how easy it is to make tuna sandwiches and enjoy. You can also find these on great sales.
Amber L.
This is good; however it is way to expensive for the small pouch. Its a good source of protein.
Steph C.
Platte City, MO
Excellent product. These are easy to store, open, and use. The taste is fresh and very flavorful. You don't have to worry about a lot of draining, and you can eat it right from the package or fix in any way you would use tuna. I do with it can in a resealable package since I don't always use all of it, but that is easily fixed with a ziploc bag. Overall, great size and flavor. I keep buying and would recommend.
Sharonn K.
Moodus, CT
The tuna has a very good taste and the pouch is so much better than the can! I love not having to drain the water! I would have given 5 stars but it's kinda pricey - I only get if I have a coupon or its on sale
Kaitlynn L.
This is a great, affordable product that is perfect for lunch on the go! It tastes great and is easy to tear the top and eat right out of the pouch. I usually like to get a little pack of mayo and add it to it for extra "yumminess"! My only complaint would be the price. This is more expensive than an entire can of tuna and has less in it. I know you are paying for convenience but I still feel the price is a little higher than it should be.
Alexa R.
Montgomery , IL
Foodie Expert
What's a great recipe to use this for?