BY STARKIST #60 in Seafood

StarKist® Gourmet Selects® Thai Style Tuna.

Premium tuna with chili peppers in sunflower oil. see more...

Nelly M.
Berwyn, IL
I was a bit worried when trying this. It sure blew me away. It is so good and by it self. You can my at major retail stores. Price is reasonable. I love now. It better that just regular tuna. This one is one of my favorites.
Jenna P.
Warminster, PA
This tuna is bursting with flavor!! If you like spicy and savory this tuna is great all by itself! I'm sure it would also be a great addition to a salad or wrap!
Tal A.
I'm not such a fan of tuna in a bag but I do like this company from the can tastes really fresh
Amanda L.
I love this flavor of tuna! It has lots of flavor! I recommend eating this tuna on crackers for a yummy snack. I also love that this tuna is low in calories. The tuna has a nice spice, but it is not too overwhelming. I will definitely be repurchasing StarKist Thai Style Tuna and I highly recommend you try this flavor.
Stacy S.
this is delicious. i love that it is ready to go and has such rich flavor. i will buy this again. I love how they are affordable and easily found.
Kelly D.
JACKSONVILLE, FL
These are so delicious! I love tuna and these are so good on crackers and on a salad. They have other great flavors too and they are so good for you