BY STARKIST

StarKist® Chunk Light Tuna In Water.

Omega-3's.

Fresher tasting & no draining.

American Heart Association certified.

Meets criteria for heart-healthy food.

While many factors affect heart disease, diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of this disease. see more...

• StarKist Chunk Light Tuna in Water what's the difference between ...1 Answers
  • I've been told this tuna meal is amazing! However the mint isn't ...3 Answers
  • Do these contain much water in them? 7 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "These make for a quick and easy meal without the mess of canned tuna." in 1 review
Shelby B.
Franklin , IN
Foodie Expert
I often forget that Tuna is a healthy way to change your diet! I have to run by it in the grocery to really think about about it but this is always my go to brand. It is great on its own, In casseroles and fried! Contains very little water in the package. Just enough so it cant dry out!
Naomi D.
Felicity, OH
I used this for years and loved it , but in the last 3 months I have been finding bones in the tuna. I will no longer use StarKist. It's sad really because I love tuna sandwiches. I would say check it carefully for bones before using it. I have 3 kids and not willing to take a chance.
Stephanie S.
Burnsville, NC
I really like these quick and easy lunch packs! The Mediterranean is my favorite! They really don't need mayo or any dressing up, good just the way they are. I like to use them in my salad recipes as well! Love these!!!
Maricel O.
Foodie Expert
I usually eat Tuna salads or I make wraps . Super healthy and delicious and they're really cheap in local supermarkets . Mixed with celery and light mayo really does the trick with ritz lightly salted crackers.
Erica D.
Foodie Expert
Love the packages of tuna! When you buy cans you have to drain all the liquid and it's really messy. These packages don't need draining and are ready to use! Only drawback is that they do cost a little more.
Sara C.
I only buy this tuna in water but love this for a quick easy dinner! I mix it with some dill relish and mustard and eat it like a taco on romaine lettuce! Awesome quick and healthy lunch or dinner option!
Kayla D.
Jefferson, WI
I recently found this product and fell in LOVE with it. Need a quick way to get more protein in your diet...here's something that will help!! Many different flavors to choose from too!
Mary Jo M.
Brimfield, MA
I keep these on hand for easy quick protein snacks. I love to add to cut up cucumbers with a dash of vinegar or lemon. Filling and tasty!
Taylor K.
Foodie Expert
Always a yummy lunch, snack or whatever you wanna make it. we always made tuna salad for the boat! would be good to take to the beach!
DeAngela H.
Foodie Expert
This is really good, the albacore is best for you but both still very good and It seems as if it has more in the package than the can
madison b.
Southaven, MS
Foodie Expert
Do these contain much water in them?
Melissa R.
Erie, PA
Would you pay extra for the all white meat Tuna?
Jennifer s.
Foodie Expert
Does it have bones? I know there's some that have.
tabetha T.
How do these taste
Meagan C.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is the flavoring owerpowering?