BY STARKIST

The best selling tuna in the United States‡, StarKist® Chunk Light Canned Tuna is carefully packed and cooked to preserve the naturally mild, trusted tuna flavor people have come to expect from StarKist®. Our Chunk Light Tuna in Oil is packed in... see more...

marisol l.
phoenix, AZ
my family and i like to prepare this with some chopped tomatoes, onions , cilantro, and jalapenos as well as some spicy tapatio sauce and saltine crackers with avocado on top and it tastes great and is so much worth the value
Amanda B.
Hesperia , CA
I love this tuna and that fact that it's not in water makes it taste a whole lot better. It cost the same as the regular kind of tuna that's in water. By far the best tuna when you mix it with your favorite stuff
Lauren S.
Farmington, MN
This is the best tuna in my opinion. At least canned. It is really good for making tuna salad or a tuna Casserole. If you are looking to buy tuna this is the one to get. I highly recommend for your recipe.
gina b.
Corinth, NY
this is the tuna I grew up on so I would say it's pretty good in oil or water I actually mainly like it in water but my mom uses this a little salt pepper dill and celery and mayo of course and it's good to go ...
Lilibeth G.
Delicioso atún bajo en calorías bueno para un snack fácil de llevar a todos lados a un muy buen precio lo recomiendo tiene un gran sabor
Marialbis C.
Orlando, FL
I want to know how good is this product and how much?
I M.
Donde puedo conseguir recetas?