StarKist Chunk Light Tuna

by Starkist

StarKist® Chunk Light Tuna In Sunflower Oil.
StarKist Flavor Fresh Pouch®
Natural source of omega-3.
Charlie.
Fresher tasting, no draining.

How do you guys find the quality of this tuna? Is it worth it?
Start your review of StarKist Chunk Light Tuna!
Ausra D.
Surprise, AZ
1,084 reviews
Purchased at: Target
Perfect and delicious. This product tastes great and the pouch means no annoying draining or tin can taste. We always have different kinds of tuna pouches in our pantry because we go through these super quickly. They're perfect for a quick snack, salads, pasta dishes.
Eva B.
Columbia, SC
StarKist Chunk Light Tuna uploaded by Eva B.
StarKist Chunk Light Tuna uploaded by Eva B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this product, easy to use and it tastes delicious. I like to eat it with rice or just crackers. For those days that you don't want to cook a lot this is an excellent option.StarKist Chunk Light Tuna 🍣 🤩 StarKist Chunk Light Tuna I would buy it again.
Anna M.
Waco, TX
I use this in my Mac and cheese to make tuna mac. Its really good right out of the pan eith6some salt and pepper with crackers. Or you could bake it for a bit but add some cheese and panko on top.
Miranda S.
StarKist Chunk Light Tuna uploaded by Miranda S.
Purchased at: Amazon
Lo ideal para nutrir tu cuerpo con Omega3 que tanto necesita la comusimo a diario porque no contiene grasa y es solo proteína 💯 recomendado
Whitney R.
Canton, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
I really like this. I decided to try it cause I hate having to open the van and drain the water out of normal Tuna. This tastes great and is perfect for my tuna sandwiches. I will not go back to normal cans!
member-d0856
StarKist Chunk Light Tuna uploaded by member-d0856
I keep on finding bones in my tuna this is like the 5th can I have opened and have to pick out bones. Someone needs to fix this...
member-a6f56
StarKist Chunk Light Tuna uploaded by member-a6f56
About two months ago I found what looks like a tooth in my an of starkist tuna in water. I took it to my store Food Lion and the manager email them and then I emailed them 2 weeks ago and they totally ignored me! I will not eat their tuna fish no more.... that's just wrong to be ignored!
April C.
Baxley
My go to lite Summer lunch. I add some sweet relish and a tad of mayo and it’s low calorie but completely satisfying. I buy the 4 pack and it’s supper affordable and feeds me for a week!! I love the pouch too since I’m not a fan of tuna in the can!
Casey R.
Mt Washington, KY
I love grabbing a pack of SunKist Tuna and taking it on the go with me. If I have time I like to add avocado, olive oil and a few other veggies to it, but if I am on the run I will eat this alone with crackers. It is very fresh tasting and full of flavor.
Victoria W.
Rayville, LA
I love taking these Starkist Tuna pouches to work. With a little light mayo it is a great spread for crackers or to pre-mix with boiled eggs and onions for a sandwich. Great protein, and cheap to buy and cook with! Make great tuna patties with some panko and olive oil.