StarKist Chunk Light Tuna uploaded by Vanessa R.

BY STARKIST

StarKist® Chunk Light Tuna In Sunflower Oil.
StarKist Flavor Fresh Pouch®
Natural source of omega-3.
Charlie.
Fresher tasting, no draining. see more...

• How do you guys find the quality of this tuna? Is it wort...1 Answers
Priyanka M.
Minneapolis, MN
Love this product!! Super affordable, has a great shelf life (keeping in mind it’s still fish). I use it in a bunch of recipes and it really gives me that high protein low carb hit. Plus the packets are really easy to transport for on the go and you can use the packet as a low budget bowl sometimes to add a few extra things and eat out of!!!
Anna M.
Waco, TX
I use this in my Mac and cheese to make tuna mac. Its really good right out of the pan eith6some salt and pepper with crackers. Or you could bake it for a bit but add some cheese and panko on top.
April C.
Baxley
Review for: Other more...
My go to lite Summer lunch. I add some sweet relish and a tad of mayo and it’s low calorie but completely satisfying. I buy the 4 pack and it’s supper affordable and feeds me for a week!! I love the pouch too since I’m not a fan of tuna in the can!
Brittany B.
Savannah, GA
I love these they are so cheap and so convenient they are perfect for work perfect for school and great to take camping or hiking they have a great flavor selection perfect to ad to meals or use as a topping for a nice salad I've always loved this brand and they just keep getting better
Victoria W.
Rayville, LA
I love taking these Starkist Tuna pouches to work. With a little light mayo it is a great spread for crackers or to pre-mix with boiled eggs and onions for a sandwich. Great protein, and cheap to buy and cook with! Make great tuna patties with some panko and olive oil.
Megan G.
Mayville , WI
I prefer Starkist tuna over other brands. I find that this is better tasting and does not have a nasty fishy taste to it. I love the pouches too. They are so easy to store and opening them is a breeze! This is the only brand of tuna I will buy. I have never had any problems with this brand.
Casey P.
Louisville, KY
I love grabbing a pack of SunKist Tuna and taking it on the go with me. If I have time I like to add avocado, olive oil and a few other veggies to it, but if I am on the run I will eat this alone with crackers. It is very fresh tasting and full of flavor.
Brandy W.
Kingsport, TN
I used to work for Blimpie subs and these packs are what he used but much bigger packs that we used to make tuna salad. I was so used to eating tuna from a can that I was very impressed with this bag that's easy to open and get the tuna put and this really is the best brand! Love it! :)
whitney h.
Waco, TX
Love the starkist in sunflower oil. First of all its cheap most of the time in the store its 1.18 , it has great flavor so you can just rip it open and have at it! My daughter who is 6 also loves these as a snack or for a quick on the go meal with some fruit and crackers.
Kaitlen M.
Falmouth, ME
I like to make tuna lettuce wraps with lemon and pepper with this tuna! Chunk Light though....I understand its in chunks and packaged in water, but isn't this just a touch ironic? Its Chunky Tuna but its supposed to be light...Wheres Jessica Simpson when you need her
Iva S.
Miami Springs, FL
How do you guys find the quality of this tuna? Is it worth it?