GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsStarkist
Chicken Creations BOLD Buffalo Style Pouch - 26oz

StarKist Chicken Creations BOLD Buffalo Style Pouch - 2.6oz

by Starkist

Chicken from StarKist®? Yes, chicken! Introducing premium white chicken in a spicy hot Buffalo-style sauce. Itâs got the fiery, vinegary kick you expect from your favorite buffalo sauce. Our Chicken Creations⢠BOLD Buffalo Style is 80 calories per...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of StarKist Chicken Creations BOLD Buffalo Style Pouch - 2.6oz!
Rocio N.
Norwalk, CT
StarKist Chicken Creations BOLD Buffalo Style Pouch - 2.6oz uploaded by Rocio N.
Tiene bu n sabor la salsa es buena para un snack esta muy bien la verdad no la uso mucho pero me gusta tener cuando algo se me antoja 👍🏼🌶
Amanda R.
I think these great. I love to add them to an tortilla for a quick roll up for lunch or to a salad to increase my protein intake.
Charlotte  L.
Purchased at: Walgreens
So yummy! Bold is a great description for what this is! The buffalo flavor is sooooo good and me and my boyfriend are loving this as a regular snack food. Doesn't compare to any other packets. This one is superb! I will recommend to everyone! Very addictive.
Emily W.
Sedalia, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love the chicken creations! I do a lot of mean prepping and these packets are great to make a personal meal! I always go for the chicken over the tuna just because I’m not a big tuna fan. This gives a great taste along with my rice and is filled with protein!
Dawn A.
Nampa, ID
Chicken?!?!? Yes! 80 calories and 9g of protein these packets are easy on the go packets. I’ll east with crackers or just straight from the packet. Buffalo style is my go to flavor.
Katelyn M.
Arvada, CO
Purchased at: Target
Love, love, love. I am not a huge tuna fan, it stinks, but this stuff is amazing. Over the summers I do a lot of camping trips and this has become a staple for my meals during my trips. We pack a couple of these and a Pasta Sides Alfredo, which is super quick and easy and when you mix them together they're amazing. I hope they expand the chicken flavors more like the tuna line

Looking for your answer?