StarKist® Charlie's Lunch Kit® Chunk Light Tuna in Water 4.48 oz. Box uploaded by keren a.StarKist® Charlie's Lunch Kit® Chunk Light Tuna in Water 4.48 oz. Box uploaded by Holly N.

BY STARKIST #29 in Seafood

• Have you tried these #starkist lunch kits?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
My husband bought these Starkist Charlie's Lunch Kit from Walmart for me to have a nutricious lunch or snack. I love the fact that it is in water. And everything in the package is reduced calories. This would be a perfect lunch or snack after working out. I love the packaging and how easy it is to use. You have everything you need in a box. I would definitely recommend this to a friend. #easylunch #lightlunch #starkist
keren a.
crowley la
Starkist lunch kit is the best lunch ever! It is easy to fix and so tasty. It gives you everything to make it right there in the box so all you have to do is grab off the self and go. I highly recommend it.
Julianna W.
Glassboro, NJ
I love these! They are great on the go. I have taken these to work with me and the past. They are low maintenance, you can literally grab these and go! It comes with tuna, mayo, relish, crackers, and a little spoon. They're pretty good, its tuna what can you really say?
Katie H.
Battle Creek, MI
Good for on the go. I would prefer the tuna salad to not have big chunks of crunchy stuff it in. I chop my homemade very finely. Good for throwing in your purse or backpack for a quick snack. It's enough food to keep you till your next meal.
lindsay F.
I found these to be easy and convenient they taste great I like this product I also like the different things that they have as well when needing to be on the go and at school and at work these are
Kortnie V.
Hopkinsville, KY
I can't say enough good things about this product. It's one of my go to products. I have nothing but good things to say and I think others should try this.
Holly S.
This is a great lunch on the go or to throw in your bag if you wake up late! Protein packed and full of omega 3 fatty acids! Great taste, the best tuna!
Marizella P.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
These are great and extremely convenient for work or school lunches on the go. I used to eat these often as a kid. It was one of my favorite easy goto's
Cathy H.
These are great for lunches and snacks. Although when I am really hungry I eat two at a time. Publix usually runs a special deal on them or a BOGO.
julise s.
It's one of my go to products. I have nothing but good things to say and I think others should try this.!!!
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Have you tried these #starkist lunch kits?