BY STARKIST

StarKist® Albacore White Tuna in Water.
StarKist Flavor Fresh Pouch®.
*See Back Panel for Information About the Relationship Between Omega-3's and Heart Disease.
Natural source of Omega-3.
Charlie®.
Fresher Tasting.
No Draining.
Net wt 2.6 oz (74g). see more...

Buy on Target*
Deanna J.
Garden Pr, IL
I love these new tuna packs. They are easy to use and they have so many different flavors now. They even have a hot buffalo style. They also have packages for kids. My daughter prefers the white tuna so that is what I normally buy. I would recommend giving them a try.
Eva A.
Laurel, MD
Albacore tuna will change how you feel about regular tuna. The taste is outstanding, flavorful , and a good texture. It doesn’t leave your breath smelling like tuna. Try it on salad and you wouldn’t go wrong. The quality and flavor is consistent from one can to another.
Crystal P.
Better than regular! I love the albacore. Why? It doesn't have that fishy taste. When I'd make tuna salad or have a salad with tuna on it I would sometimes get that bite that had that real fishy taste! Not with albacore tuna, it's the fish without the fishy taste, my salad has a nice fresh crisp taste to it and my tuna salad taste like tuna salad instead of fish salad. Highly recommended for anyone that can't stand the fishy taste!
Darlene F.
Oklahoma City, OK
This is the best tuna it is so so good. Plus its healthy for you. White Albacore is the greatest out of all the tuna varieties. I am craving a tuna sandwich right now!!
Joanna A.
Bristow, VA
Love having it in a pouch that you can use up in one go for a sand which, no need to have to worry about storing leftovers
Natali S.
Austin, TX
Such a great tasty and convenient lunch idea! All you need is a bowl and some light mayo and pickle and you've got a most delicious healthy lunch!
Amy J.
High in protein and really delicious. The Albacore is the absolute best. If you are dieting or just living a healthy lifestyle, these tuna packs are great to have around.
Meg E.
Chester Sprgs, PA
This is the only tuna we buy. I had two close friends ask me how I can eat so much tuna fish when they absolutely hate it and hate the smell of it. So I showed them my packets of this and told them to give it a try. They loved it. Here they were getting the cheap tuna and whatever was on sale. It was slimy like cat food and smelled bad. This has transformed their attitude toward tuna. I find it simply delicious.
Sherice H.
Forestville
A wonderful item to put on top of a nice salad. You can also enjoy this straight out the pouch if your in a hurry. Also it's a wonderful item to keep on hand at work when you don't want to run out for lunch.
Terra L.
San Juan Capo, CA
I love these kits. I am always on the go and it is a healthy snack. Tuna always tastes great and fresh. I never buy any other brand