BY BEAUTYCENTER

New Stargazer Lipstick Cosmetic Make up - Vamp Black 110 Description: - The lipsticks are available in a large spectrum of gorgeous highly pigmented shades and finishes anywhere from hot pink lips, luscious red lips to rebellious Black lips. Even... see more...

jasmine R.
Bronx
This lipstick is perfect for Halloween or any black outfit you'd like to spice up with some black lipstick. It does make your lips a bit to dry but in the end you'll be really satisfied with the amazing result. I definitely did and if i need any black lipstick I'd buy it once more.
Kendra R.
Corning, IA
When Halloween comes around EVERYONE rocks a black lip! This product is amazing! It doesn't crack & keeps your lips hydrated & ready to go out on the town. However like most lippies you'll have to re-apply during the day/night due to drinking and eating. All around its a great product.
Shea E.
This is perfect for any Halloween needs! Whether its a football jock, witch, or cat. Black lipstick is the perfect must have for Halloween. I really liked this brand but it made my lips a little dry, I would have liked to keep a little more moisture.
sarah s.
Clint, TX
This lipstick is amazing because it last longer than most black lipsticks out there for my personal use i only would were for Halloween make up.
Kizzy p.
Brooklyn, NY
Perfect for that goth look on a Halloween night. Easy to use and easy to apply. Absolutely love it and would definitely recommend it to anyone.
Caitlin A.
Hyde park
It's cheap and you get a good amount for the price. It's a nice shade and looks great. It's pretty good quality.
Evelyn M.
Albuquerque, NM
This is an excellent product. Even better for Halloween. The feel is nice and smooth and not clumpy at all.
Natasha S.
Cedar Avenue, Leeds
Black lipstick is a must have for Halloween for me personally! This stargazer one is oh so affordable at £2.68 (on amazon) but does the job, I layer it up for an opaque finish and I also use a top coat such as lipcote to ensure it doesn't smudge! I don't feel the need to spend loads on something I'm only gonna wear a couple of times a year especially when this one is so great anyway! So if you're in need of a lippie this Halloween (or if you're in to a extreme dark lip anyway) go grab this!
Aimee C.
Birtley, Co.Durham
I use this lipstick for my Halloween costumes and it actually lasts really well. I found it difficult to find a black lipstick that didn't start to go funny after a few drinks but this one is the best that I've found so far. Ideal for when you're going to a party
Salma A.
Cairo
For halloween, I personally find black lipstick a major key because it just puts any look together and make it look dark and spooky and u can also smudge it anywhere and it would look fascinating!

back