BY STARFALL EDUCATION

At last, all the content from Starfall.com's Learn to Read index in an app! Since 2002 Children around the world have learned to read with Zac the Rat — and your child will too! Each numbered section features a vowel sound and its related spelling. Your child will hear, touch, read and eventually master this sound-spelling through a variety of engaging activities, movies, and songs. Encourage your child to play and explore! Your child will come to recognize the relationship between spoken and written language while having fun learning to read. This app is excellent for emerging readers and English language learners. see more...

maya t.
maya t.
Starfall is such a good tool to have for younger children. This game is filled with multiple minigames of different sorts. Children will never be bored if they have this colorful distracting with them. The only con the game brings forth is the lack of diversity present within the games. I would recommend it to others.
Darceigh S.
Darceigh S.
I used this in my kindergarten classroom and am now using it with my reading three year old. I love that it includes math as well. I hope they add some science later. The stories are funny. Backpack Bear's friends always make us laugh--especially Zac the Rat!
My kids learned to read on this website! I also used it with my students in the classroom.
Ceasar P.
Ceasar P.
Educational for your child. Help them read with included books and activities.
donna c.
donna c.
My kids love starfall. It's free and fun. Very educational in a fun setting. We homeschool and use this site a lot.