BeautyFaceFacial SkincareStarface
Hydro-Stars Starter Pack - 32ct

Starface Hydro-Stars Starter Pack - 32ct

by Starface

A spot treatment that’s out of this world: the healing Hydro-Stars are hydrocolloid pimple-protectors, clinically proven to absorb fluid, shield spots from outside bacteria, and prevent skin picking. Their starry shape, cute color, and good-gripping lil arms help to heal spots overnight (or all day long) while feeling positively confident. The result? Starry night vibes and happier skin. This starter pack also includes convenient mirror-ed carrying case Big Yellow: your best friend in handling breakouts, forever and ever.

Starface Hydro-Stars Starter Pack - 32ct I been looking for acne patches? I been seeing this brand all over social media? Any recommendations?
Do these get rid of pimples overnight?
Starface Hydro-Stars Starter Pack - 32ct ? Has anyone tried this out yet and does it work
Start your review of Starface Hydro-Stars Starter Pack - 32ct!
How would you rate this product?
Laura M.
Starface Hydro-Stars Starter Pack - 32ct uploaded by Laura M.
After all the hype this brand has had on social media I decided to try their hydro-stars. They come in a super cute case that has a tiny mirror to be carried around in your purse/backpack and to apply your hydro-stars on the go. They are separated in four stars per sheet for a total of 32 hydro-stars. Unfortunately, they simply haven’t done anything for my pimples/acne. No drying out or absorbing the gunk as they post on the gram and tiktok. I tried them in different acne spots but still no difference. I don’t know if I am using them incorrectly or what could be wrong but I will definitely not buy them again. <\3 Starface Hydro-Stars Starter Pack - 32ct
Hex M.
1/5 stars. I am 30 and I have hormonal, nodulocystic acne and oily skin. I am also a doctor. The principle of these makes sense, but man, they do not work. In fact, since the adhesive is on the *whole star*, taking them off actually damaged my skin. Healing was both delayed and the end result (scar) was worse than if I had never used this at all. I fell for the marketing - cute design, playful message, and the play on taking me from an (acne) scarface to a starface. Don't be like me. Get the cheaper, garden-variety from your local pharmacy that won't pull off your skin when you go to take it off. 0/10 do not recommend.
Denessa C.
Mitchell, ON
They are great for small pimples and those weird corners. I do not find that they stay on during a good night's sleep. I do like the packaging and the handy mirror though but I cannot say they are worth it for the price.
Alyssa P.
Indianapolis, IN
Starface Hydro-Stars Starter Pack - 32ct uploaded by Alyssa P.
I absolutely love these little guys!! They have been super helpful anytime a get a little random acne spot. The stickers are super cute, and so is the case for them.
Marybeth W.
Starface Hydro-Stars Starter Pack - 32ct uploaded by Marybeth W.
Starface Hydro-Stars Starter Pack - 32ct uploaded by Marybeth W.
Definitely was taken in by the cute packaging but unfortunately did not see any results from using these off and on when experiencing breakouts. I’m not sure if other hydro-colloid patches are more effective but saw no change from these sadly.
Amanda M.
Toms River, NJ
Starface Hydro-Stars Starter Pack - 32ct uploaded by Amanda M.
I love pimple patches they work so well for spit treatments. These ones are so cute because you have stars on your face. I wouldn't wear them out during the day but they are great for putting on before bed. When you wake up your acne spot has either popped under the star or had come to a head. The only problem I have with the patches are that once the pimple comes to a head they move around. Any kind of liquid near them and the adhesive don't stand a chance.
Maya M.
Amana, IA
Starface Hydro-Stars Starter Pack - 32ct uploaded by Maya M.
Love love love these patches ⭐️ not only are they super adorable, and make pimple patches fun, but they truly do work! I’ve tried my fair share of hydrocolloid patches, and these are up there with some of the best I’ve tried.
Rachel C.
Portland, OR
Starface Hydro-Stars Starter Pack - 32ct uploaded by Rachel C.
StarFace pimple patches are my favorite after leaving them on overnight my pimples are visibly reduced and you can see all the stuff that the pimple patch has sucked out of your skin definitely will be re-purchasing
Sheila T.
Harlan
Starface Hydro-Stars Starter Pack - 32ct uploaded by Sheila T.
I received the moisture on Mars hydrating face cream and the acne star patches by Starface in my Trendmood volume 15 box I purchased. The face cream comes in a bright yellow bottle with pump. It's a rich and creamy lightweight formula that absorbs really well. Very hydrating and moisturizing , doesn't clog pores or cause breakouts. The acne star patches help absorb excess fluid and dry those pimples up. They also dpeed up the healing process plus they protect against harmful bacteria or worse......your fingers! Starface products contain clean natural ingredients and are eco friendly. Starface Hydro-Stars Starter Pack - 32ct
Tia S.
Athol, MA
Starface Hydro-Stars Starter Pack - 32ct uploaded by Tia S.
I love the packaging it's cute yellow star eye smiley face. When you open it it has a mirror very convenient and I love how there's small 4 star on each sheet. It's well separated. Not the best ever but still very good.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Dina K.
il y a 3 mois
Tia S. il y a 3 mois
I got mine in an Ipsy Bag I heard you could buy the refillable stars at Target. I dunno if it's true I heard it threw a utuber.
Susie B.
Nampa, ID
il y a 6 mois
Samantha C. il y a 6 mois
Yes! They work very well, not to mention they look really cute! They are a good price, I got them at Target for $11 for 32 stars. They have worked really well for me. You should definately give them a try.
Sebastian J.
Corona, NY
il y a 8 mois
Samantha C. il y a 6 mois
Yes, it really does work! I recently purchased this product and I love it!
Zoie S.
Summerville
il y a un an
Lauren R. il y a 10 mois
The packaging is absolutely adorable but they definitely do not perform. Overhyped.