Office SuppliesStarface
Hydro-Stars Starter Pack - 32ct

Starface Hydro-Stars Starter Pack - 32ct

by Starface

A spot treatment that’s out of this world: the healing Hydro-Stars are hydrocolloid pimple-protectors, clinically proven to absorb fluid, shield spots from outside bacteria, and prevent skin picking. Their starry shape, cute color, and good-gripping lil arms help to heal spots overnight (or all day long) while feeling positively confident. The result? Starry night vibes and happier skin. This starter pack also includes convenient mirror-ed carrying case Big Yellow: your best friend in handling breakouts, forever and ever.

Want to try these, do they work?
Do these work for anyone else? I feel like they just look cute and don’t actually do anything.
I'Ve seen this on instagram and I must say the packaging is really tempting me, but does it effectively work?
Start your review of Starface Hydro-Stars Starter Pack - 32ct!
How would you rate this product?
alyssa P.
Avon, IN
Starface Hydro-Stars Starter Pack - 32ct uploaded by alyssa P.
I absolutely love these little guys!! They have been super helpful anytime a get a little random acne spot. The stickers are super cute, and so is the case for them.
Brittany H.
I just bought these today at Target. They are little stars pimple patches. They look so cute and so is the packaging. Can't wait to try them out soon! Hope they work!
Alessandra P.
Roswell, GA
Starface Hydro-Stars Starter Pack - 32ct uploaded by Alessandra P.
Starface Hydro-Stars Starter Pack - 32ct uploaded by Alessandra P.
Yes, I am a 28-year-old woman who occasionally has her face covered in rainbow stars. I’ve used a lot of pimple patches and these are the ones I keep coming back to. Why? Because the star shape of these pimple patches actually help them stay on the curved parts of my face that breakout the most—namely, my chin and jawline. Other pimple patches just don’t stay put in that area. They definitely work best on more “active” pimples like whiteheads, but I also like putting them on my other acne to keep them sanitized (and keep me from being tempted to pick at them...). 💛⭐️💛⭐️💛⭐️
Amy S.
Missoula, MT
I don’t feel like these work quite as well as the Hero Cosmetics Mighty Patches or the Alba Botanica ones. These are okay but not amazing. For me they work better as a reminder not to pick and poke at pimples than they do as a patch that draws out gunk. The colorful stars are fun and I don’t mind using them at night or when I’ll be staying home but they’re a bit too attention-grabbing for my liking if I’m going to be around other people. The stars are thinner and more bendy than the Hero patches and maybe I’m just clumsy but sometimes I have a hard time getting them peeled off the sheet and stuck to my face without getting at least one of the arms of the star folded under. Bright yellow isn’t a favorite color of mine but I really like the little storage case. It feels sturdy, holds a ton of the little stars and even has a mirror to help you apply them on the go. I’m not sure I’ll keep purchasing the stars but I’ll try to figure out how to make the case work with patches I like better.
Maddy C.
Levittown
Starface Hydro-Stars Starter Pack - 32ct uploaded by Maddy C.
It definitely helps control the growths of white heads. While it’s supposed to have a scent, i didn’t notice any. I think these patches just need to be a little stronger, similar to Trulys. I’d recommend this product to someone who rarely breaks out , but when they do get some nasty white heads. These are perfect to just throw into your purse / pocket too!
Kelsey C.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I really do hate how much I love these haha they are a little pricey but you do get a ton and I don’t have to use them to much. They are so cute and easy to use and they work so good for acne you want gone. I did get this free from an app feel free to ask me how.
Rebecca N.
Starface Hydro-Stars Starter Pack - 32ct uploaded by Rebecca N.
•°¤*(¯`★´¯)*¤° Rainbow Hydro-Stars - 100% hydrocolloid patches and 100% adorable - 32 stars for $10.99 - All net proceeds in the US are allocated to the Black Led Movement Fund & the Hetrick-Martin Institute for LGBTQ+ youth - While these don’t suck out the gunk in the pimple, they do bring it to the surface within half a day - Helps heal breakouts - Highly recommend to people who get whiteheads and want to look extra cute *sent as PR
Beatriz V.
Forney, TX
Starface Hydro-Stars Starter Pack - 32ct uploaded by Beatriz V.
Starface Hydro-Stars Starter Pack - 32ct uploaded by Beatriz V.
I LOVED IT! I usually get individuals pimples and keep messing with them all day long so I end up with scars or dark spots, it helps tons with that and in addition helps to mature them faster. Usually takes two until the pimple it’s really to goooo!!
Stephanie F.
Bel Air, MD
Starface Hydro-Stars Starter Pack - 32ct uploaded by Stephanie F.
Starface Hydro-Stars Starter Pack - 32ct uploaded by Stephanie F.
Def took my redness and swelling down, highly recommended!! I love these little stars they are cute and easy
Laura G.
Columbia, SC
Starface Hydro-Stars Starter Pack - 32ct uploaded by Laura G.
I really like using these. They come in the cutest case that's small enough you can throw in an over night bag for anywhere. There cute on your face cause there stars and they help my acne so much. Anytime I have a pimple I put one on every ight for about two to three nights and then it's gone. I love them.